TWBU : 3

THIRD PERSON'S POV

22 YEARS AGO

" No, Samuel, don't leave us please. Samuel! " 

" Via, let go of me. " Samuel yelled angrily as he continued packing his belongings in response to Sylvia's request.

Sylvia sobbed as she stopped him from packing, " Samuel. Wag mo kami iwan ng anak mo. Please. We were so happy yesterday what happened ba? " When Samuel came to a stop, he turned to face her.

Sylvia was offended by his statement, " I'm very sorry Via, but diko ko kayo kayang alagaan, I'm not yet ready. "

" Samuel.. please. "

" Just leave me alone, Sylvia, so I can pack my stuff. "

Sylvia tried to yank his luggage away from him but Samuel brushed her off and left the room dragging his luggage with him. " No I won't. Samuel please think about it. Please don't leave me please."

" Samuel! Wag mo kami iwan ng anak natin. " Sylvia shouted. He stopped at the staircase and tried to stop his tears from falling. " This is our final meeting, Sylvia Saunders.  Don't try to find me. " Samuel whispered, his heart breaking to hear her sob but he had no alternative but to abandon her or else Sylvia and their unborn child would die. He must safeguard them and will undoubtedly keep them safe.

Once he heard the door slam shut, Sylvia broke down in tears, " SAMUEL! "

When Drea arrived at her friend's apartment, she could hear Sylvia crying in the next room. She hurriedly went through the space and sobbed at Sylvia's condition.

" Via anong nangyari, bakit ka umiiyak ? "

Sylvia sobbed in her shoulder, " Andrea, iniwan kami ni Samuel. " All Andrea could do was massage Sylvia's back and try to calm her down. She led him to a seat in the bed when she had become calm.

Andrea stroked Sylvia's hair and soothed her as she nodded her head, saying, " Me and Drake will be here for you okay? Stop crying now. Baka mapano pa ang bata sa tiyan mo. "

9 MONTHS LATER

The doctor announced,  " Congratulations Sylvia. Your baby is a girl. " and placed the newborn infant in Sylvia's eager arms and worn-out condition.

Her kid was lovely, Sylvia thought as she gazed at her in wonder. Although she inherited her features, her boyfriend's eyes were undoubtedly passed down to him. When the infant in Sylvia's arms awoke and turned to face her mother, she said, " I'll name you Amethyst Gayle. My dear Amethyst Gayle. "

5 YEARS LATER

Amethyst, a 5-year-old, yelled " MAMA! MAMA! " as she ran in her direction, and Sylvia caught her right away. Sylvia reassured her hyperactive daughter, " Be careful, anak. " She gets a towel as well so she may wipe her daughter's sweat off.

Amethyst exclaimed, " Mama, I have met a new friend. While playing there sa swings kanina.. " and Sylvia grinned as she wiped her daughter's back.

" Really, alam mo ba pangalan niya, anak? "

She said and grinned at her, displaying her two front bunny teeth, " Yes po. He said his name is William. " Little Amethyst assisted her mother by carrying items as Sylvia stated, " That's excellent anak. You just made a new buddy. Let's get you home now, okay, babalik lang tayo bukas ulit. "

Samuel was discreetly observing his family from where he was standing by the tree. He grimaced in sorrow when his phone rang, and he quickly picked it up.

" Ano ? "

" Asan kaba Samuel ? "

" Busy ako sa work ko. And please Krystal stop calling me. This marriage is all arranged. Stop worrying about me. " 

Immediately after saying this, Samuel cut off the call. After then, Samuel turned one final time to face his loved ones and regretfully grinned. He added, " I'll see you both soon, my loves. " and he strode off. When she senses someone is watching them both, Sylvia turns to face that direction.

She murmurs, " Strange. " She said, holding his daughter's hand, " Halika na anak. " They both took a short stroll to their car and headed home.

 " They both took a short stroll to their car and headed home