TWBU : 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Although it was difficult at first, it took them a year to get along again and gradually begin to behave as a family. Now that their son is one, they have succeeded in making him happy. In addition, the mother is currently abroad, responding to her obligations.

When he got a chance to request time off from work, Simon frequently visited his younger brother and nephew. When their older brother Sandro made the decision to see Vinny, they still hadn't told their parents about it yet. When Sandro arrived at Vinny's apartment, he was astonished to witness Simon and Vinny fighting over a baby.

Sandro asked them, " What did I miss? " as he set his duffel bag down next to the couch and arched an eyebrow while staring at the two who had stopped disputing and stared in shock at their eldest brother. They hadn't anticipated their older brother's visit to Singapore.

Vinny stutters, " K-kuya? " with a pale face; he hadn't anticipated this so soon. Sandro squinted his eyes at Simon and the infant in his arms and said, " Yes Vincent and Simon? Explain to me why you're arguing over baby? And Kaninong bata ba yan? "

For some time, he observed as the two talked—or, to be more accurate, argued—before Vinny eventually snatched his son from Simon's arms and began to carefully approach their older brother. While he waits for his brother's explanation, Sandro just stood there.

Vinny introduced Sandro and Liam, who was merely curiously staring at Sandro, saying, " Kuya Sandro... Meet William Vincent Marcos Jr., Anak ko. Liam meet your Uncle Sands, my older brother. " Sandro glances at his brother in perplexity as he blinked his eyes.

When his brother asked for Liam, Vinny grinned and gave it to him. Sandro cooed at the baby's features as he slowly held the infant in his arms, who had been fixated on him.

" How ? "

Vinny gave all the details, and Sandro was upset by what he heard. Sandro was disappointed by the information he received and enraged over his youngest brother's predicament as well as his girlfriend's actions in abandoning his nephew.

Vinny said, " Kuya, I'm sorry. " He then lowered his head and fiddled with his fingers. Simon approached them gently and seized Liam from Sandro's arms.  them and grabbed Liam on Sandro's arms.

Simon announced, " Mag usap muna kayo, paarawin ko muna si Liam sa terrace. "

" I can't tolerate that kind of behavior after those numerous attempts she made to disown my nephew. Bakit ka ba nag sorry ha, alam kung may kasalanan ka in hiding this from me, but mas malaki ang kasalanan ni Mina kay Liam. " Sabi ni Sandro sa kapatid niya.

" I'll just be here to support you in every choice you make. It's not your fault, Vincent.  Tsaka andiyan na yan eh. Ano paba magagawa ko? "

He was holding onto his Manong Sandro's shirt when Vinny gave him a bear embrace. As he patted his back and heard his younger brothers sneeze, his Manong grinned at him.

Sandro told his brother, " But Vin, you still need to tell this to mom and pops. Andito lang kami ni Simon, ah, no matter what happens, alright? " As he clung to his brother arms, Vinny nodded his head.

2 MONTHS LATER

A month later, Vinny and Mina made the decision to get married, but their plans to start a family together were dashed when Mina chose to pursue her goals.

Vinny implored Mina to stay, " Mina please....... I'm begging you... please.." as he attempted to stop Mina from leaving. " I'm sorry Vinny, but I don't love you anymore. I'm tired of being a mother and a wife to you. The divorce papers are on the dining room table; I've already signed them; all that is needed is for you to sign them for our marriage to end. I need to leave. "

Vinny begged her not to leave the flat, saying, " Mina, please don't do this. I tried my best to be a perfect father to our son and a husband to you. Isn't it enough? Please don't leave us... Don't leave me. Please I'm begging you! I can't do this alone! "

She said, " Vinny, would you please stop! I've tried to be a perfect wife and mother to our son, but it really isn't enough Vinny! So please let me go. I can't take this anymore. I need to chase my dreams. " She paused, took a big breath, and went to get her suitcase.

Before leaving, she gave me one more look. He was left crying in the living room alone when he heard his son start to wail. He shook unsteadily to his feet, wiped away his tears, and went to his son's room to calmly carry him in his arms.

He gently patted his son on the back and said, " Shhh..... Stop crying... Daddy's here... Daddy's here..." He said, " I guess it's just the two of us now, bud. " as the phone rang in his pocket. He picked it up without checking the caller ID.

As he adjusted his crying son in his arms, he said, " H-hello? " On the other end of the call, Sandro worriedly questioned, " Vin? Bakit umiiyak si Liam? Ayos lang ba kayo diyan? " Vinny started crying at that point, which made his older brother on the other side startle.

" Vinny ?! Anong nangyari? Answer me! "

He wailed, leaving Sandro stunned. " Kuya iniwan na kami ni Mina.... Iniwan na nya kami dalawa."

" Me and Simon will be coming to Singapore as soon as possible. Wait for us. " Sandro said and ended the call. Vinny was left there standing and calming his son down.
Sandro finished the call by saying, " Me and Simon will be coming to Singapore as soon as possible.." Vinny was left there, trying to soothe his son while gazing blankly into his chamber.

" Vinny was left there, trying to soothe his son while gazing blankly into his chamber