"Little bunny!" He protests Mingyu and inwardly curses fucking Hong for letting Jeonghan drive now her baby wanted the same.

There were many dangers on the streets!

"Bunny is mad at Mingoo and our cotton ball too."

Mingyu pouts and takes advantage of a red light to take her husband's chubby hand and look at him with a sheep face.

"I'll think about it, okay?" Says Mingyu trying to convince the grumpy bunny of her.

"Okay but you'll still be without Cuchi Cuchi Mingoo."

Mingyu smiles and nods, she knew that her bunny would not resist her charms.

Mingyu stops the car in the clinic parking lot and helps her bunny get out of it, both holding hands walk into the clinic.

Everyone smiles and greets the couple and there is no shortage of daring ones who caress Seungcheol's belly, who has a wonderful smile on his face and Yixing, the face of an ogre, because no one could touch his baby only him.

"Don't be grumpy Mingoo everyone is super nice."

"Taked advantage" Mingyu says arriving at the Seungcheol doctor's secretary's inn.

"We have an appointment with doctor Yoona."

"If she in a moment she would call them."

They both nod and go to the waiting seats.

Seungcheol rests his little head on Mingyu's shoulder and his little ears tickle the older man's neck.

"Would you like it to have little ears and a little pom pom?" Seungcheol asks.

"It would be too cute and cute" he says, imagining how cute it would be with little ears and a little tail.

Seungcheol nods in agreement.

The doctor comes out of her office, calls them both, they both get up and follow her into the room where there is a desk with two seats in front of it. The walls are a pretty pastel color and have many pasted drawings of babies. The table is in a corner next to it. to the weight and a computer where they showed their baby on the screen.

"The day has arrived" says the doctor, just as excited as the parents who have their little hands clasped together and a big smile on their faces.

"Hopefully this time he can be seen" Seungcheol says.

"First darling I want you to take off your shoes and coat then get on the scales."

Seungcheol nods and with the help of his Mingoo he takes off his little shoes and coat, leaving him with the loosest clothes.

He steps on the scale and the doctor records his weight.

"You are excellent Seungcheollie, you have a weight according to your gestation week, you have gained six kilos, it is excellent" Seungcheol feels all proud, taking care of himself was his priority and well, his Mingoo helped a lot by forcing him to eat vegetables and fruits and obviously giving him love.

"Here are the tests, doctor" Mingi hands him a folder with tests that Seungcheol had to take. The doctor looks through them and analyzes them one by one.

"Wonderful, your blood glucose is within the normal range, your blood pressure is just as normal, your BMI is normal, and your leukocyte count is perfect."

Mingyu smiles at Seungcheol and kisses her pink lips.

"Everything is wonderful, it will be a very strong baby. On the stretcher Seungcheol Bunny nods and with Mingoo's help he climbs the little ladder and sits on the stretcher and then lies down."