32

TEXT MESSAGES

・・・

aurorehayes babe

aurorehayes jack

aurorehayes jack just please answer my messages

aurorehayes please let me explain

jackhughes why should i?

aurorehayes i swear to u i did not cheat

aurorehayes it's not true

aurorehayes whatever the news is, it's not true jack i swear on my life

jackhughes i don't know what to believe anymore, aurore

aurorehayes please i can't lose u i love u jack

jackhughes come to my place and explain fully

jackhughes i won't accept anything until u tell me the truth and i'll think about it after

aurorehayes sounds good

aurorehayes thank u

jackhughes u have 15 mins

・・・

Aurore made it on time, just fifteen minutes exactly, as Jack had promised and she then knocked on the door. The Orlando native opened it shortly after and glanced at his girlfriend with visible sadness covering his pupils.

Jack gulped harshly and slowly widened the door for Aurore in which she came inside, and the whole apartment filled with nothing but their heavy short breathings.

Aurore stood near the couch and turned to face the hockey player, but he was already staring at her. He just couldn't believe if she actually cheated on him or not.

He liked her so much, it'd be so sad that he wasted that on someone he dated for two weeks. He was hoping that he would get an honest truth from the girl in front of him, he never wanted this relationship to fall apart just so fast like this.

"When I found out about the news, I quickly went back here. I ditched all my plans and knew that I had to worry about you. I couldn't believe it, I was just with an old friend of mine from high school. He came to Italy to study law and I saw him and wanted to say hi. I'm sorry, Jack," Aurore explained with every word she meant through her heart and once couldn't even face her own boyfriend as she felt so guilty and ashamed.

She never wanted this to happen as much as Jack felt the same. Looking at her with so many emotions going at each other at the same time, he exhaled quietly and approached the singer.

Standing right in front of her, his height hovering over her, he attached his curved index finger under her chin and slowly lifted her chin to level their heads. But Jack was still way taller.

Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her in close, closing the gap between their chests, as they hugged. Aurore instantly breathed through his scent and felt relaxed against his warm touch.

"I'm so sorry." She mumbled, her face lying on his chest while her eyes closed shut, hearing every thump of Jack's heartbeat. "I love you, Jack. I do."

Jack parted the hug for a split second before attaching his lips to his girlfriend's, his hands on his way to cup her cheeks. Aurore moaned against the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

Then, he pulled away and smoothly collided his forehead with hers, trying to catch their heavy breaths in a magical sync. "Don't ever do that again, Aurore." He warned her.

"I won't."