25

TEXT MESSAGES

・・・

zoeymars um aurore you need to come

zoeymars i'm scared

aurorehayes what happened??

aurorehayes are you okay?

zoeymars not really, i'm just really scared.

zoeymars can you come over, please?

aurorehayes yeah ofc im coming

aurorehayes give me 10 mins

zoeymars sure i need you soon

aurorehayes don't worry it's okay

aurorehayes i'm gonna help you:)

・・・

All concerned for her best friend, Aurore called out Zoey a couple of times before barging into the washroom, less than ten minutes as she planned during the text messages.

She stared at her best friend who was sitting on the toilet seat, anguished and all upset. Then, she glimpsed at what Zoey was staring at - a pregnancy test.

Aurore gasped and instantly ran over to her best friend's side in shock. She rubbed her back and soon, Zoey bursted into tears.

"I'm scared." Her voice broke down during her sobbing and Aurore moved a bit to wrap her arms around Zoey's neck, pulling her in as she sobbed onto the singer's shirt.

While Aurore felt the droplets fall into her shirt, she glanced at the test and found two lines, confirming that her best friend is pregnant.

"It's okay, Zoe. It's okay," Aurore reassured her, rubbing her back repeatedly until Zoey felt the urge to stop sobbing, knowing that her face would be swollen and red.

"What am I going to do?" Zoey asked in fear, sitting up and wiping the smeared mascara under her eyes.

"Have you guys been doing it unprotected?" Aurore questioned, hoping to help out her best friend remember what happened during the sexual intercourse. Zoey sighed.

"Well, the Canucks won in a terrific way and Brock, he scored five points, including a hat trick. And I kinda gave him a reward after." She rolled her eyes in embarrassment and Aurore couldn't help but chuckle.

"So you forgot to take your pill?" Aurore asked her, a brow raised in amusement. Zoey swallowed harshly, pursing her lips into a thin line and slowly nodded her head.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"I get it, you guys had a dirty night. Don't tell me any more details." Zoey burst into laughter while the singer playfully rolled her eyes. "But what are you doing to do? You're pregnant." Aurore stated the fact and Zoey calmed down soon after, realizing that she was going to have to tell her boyfriend.

"I know. I need to tell Brock when he comes home." She nodded her head, taking in a couple of deep breaths to calm down but something was bugging her. "But it's too early, Aurore. We literally started dating six and a half months ago."

Aurore sighed, looking at her stressed best friend squirming around. She wished she could help out Zoey with what to do, the fact that she's pregnant with several positive pregnancy tests on the washroom ground and some on the counter.

"Do you wanna keep it? Or no?" The most important questions. Zoey glanced at the singer for a split second and looked back at the sticks, the visible two red lines.

It took her some time, and Aurore had never thought of rushing her into this. Even Zoey knew that and was thankful -- especially being in her position, it was a tricky thing to think about.

"I wanna keep it." She blurted out. Then, she glanced at the singer once again and spotted her lips curve into a smile. "I wanna keep it, Aurore." She confirmed it.

"Whatever makes you happy, Zoe," Aurore responded, nodding her head and Zoey grinned, reaching over to her best friend, her both arms wrapped around the singer.