Chapter 27

ϟ Chapter 27 ϟ

Draco

She left...

She left and it was my fault.

She never gave me a reason not to trust her. I knew Blaise and Ellie wouldn't do this to me.

Ellie finally trusted me and I had to ruin it with my jealousy.

I was a complete idiot.

I was currently at Adrian's house trying to focus on training but it was no use.

I had no idea where Ellie was or if she was safe. Blaise left and so did Pansy for whatever reason.

They went to Hogwarts so that means Ellie should be there as well.

I fly towards the ground which forces everyone's attention to me as I touch the ground and get off my broomstick. I grab my bag and start to leave. Ignoring whoever is calling my name.

I was about to reach the apparition point when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing Malfoy?!"

Turning around I see it's Adrian who seems almost as angry as me.

"Let me go Pucey. I'm not in the mood" I try to say as calmly as I possibly can.

"What is wrong with you? We are in the middle of practice."

"I could care less about the practice. I have more important things to do than this." I continue walking.

"Like what? Like hooking up with this Riddle girl? How is that important you're just going to get tired of her"

I moved so fast I can hardly process when I grabbed Adrian and shoved him against the closest wall.

"Speak about her that way again Pucey I dare you."

"Don't tempt me Malfoy. I could kick you off this team faster than you can fucking blink" He smiles

"Go ahead and try. We both know that the only reason you are still captain is because of me"

With one last shove, I walk away and apparat to Hogwarts.

The moment I arrived I wasted no time looking for Ellie. I searched the Slytherin common room and the courtyard.

When I had no luck I decided to head into the great hall. I regret the moment Snape met my eye. He rushes towards me as quickly as he can without drawing attention to himself.

When he doesn't stop and keeps on walking past me... If I know what's good for me then I better follow him.

Professor Snape stops when we are away from everyone and in a quiet corridor.

"What. in. merlins beard are you doing here? Where is Miss Riddle?" He spoke slowly and low but I knew he was fuming inside.

I knew what I had caused was terrible but I was irritated that instead of looking for Ellie I was here.