The begining of winter break

ϟ Chapter 21ϟ

What the fuck was I doing?

My hand was inches away from knocking on his fucking door...what was going through my fucking head at that moment. I knew I wasn't supposed to be doing this...why did he always have a way to get into my head.

I let my hand fall to my side but I still stayed in front of his door...I was so focused on my thoughts that I didn't even hear him walk towards the door

I quickly get snapped back into reality and immediately start to walk back to my room

"Ellie?" Draco said in a sleepy voice...I stop as my breathing hitched...I didn't move or say anything. All I did was turn around slowly to look at him, my eyes examined him... his hair was messy, wearing grey sweat pants with no shirt. My eyes fall lower down his body "Are you okay?"

I don't respond...I walk towards him and walk past him. I get on his bed and get under the covers. He looks at me confused about what I'm doing before he also walks over to the bed and gets under the covers.

He wasn't touching me but I could feel his hot breath on my back since my back was facing away from him

Draco Malfoy

"What's going on Ellie?" She turns to face me

"I'm just tired...can we just not talk?"

I nod and she scoots closer to me...I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me. Since she was shorter them me I was able to place my chin on the top of her head...the feeling of her warm breath on my skin soothing my whole body. Her leg was over mine, allowing our bodies to touch completely...Our heartbeats beating in a perfect rhythm...Her words from earlier ringing in my head "Whatever we are doing... does this mean anything to you?"

Why the fuck did she have to ask me that? and why the fuck did I have to say nothing...I don't want a relationship...I'm not the type of person that is made to be in a relationship. I just wish she would know this. I wondered what she thought about all of this...did she want a relationship with me?

I ran my fingers through her hair...thinking if that was even possible. Of course, it wasn't.

And before I knew  somewhere in between my racing thoughts that night I dozed off

The next morning

"Wake up Draco!" A voice came from the door along with banging "Did you forget we were coming?!"

My eyes quickly shot open when I remembered Ellie was still on my bed "Yeah! we're-Fuck...I mean I'm coming"

"Were?" He whispered to himself but I was able to hear him clearly "Well then Hurry up mate! Pansy needs help with her luggage! She brought her whole bloody dorm room"

"Ellie...wake up" I shake her softly "Blaise and Pansy are here"

"What's happened?" She questions me while she wipes her face with one of her hands, trying to adjust to the bright morning sun

"Blaise is outside of the door"

"Fuck" She mumbled under her breath as she sits up on the bed "You should walk out first and take him downstairs"

"Sounds like a lot of work" I respond with a smirk

"Draco, it's too damn early for this...I do not feel like having to explain all of this to them so please go do it"