The letters

Chapter 18

I look at myself for a bit longer before I walked into the shower...the warm water hitting me right away. Feeling refreshing against my skin. I grab his mint-scented Shampoo and conditioner for my hair. His Tea Tree & Mint scented body wash to wash my entire body.

When I was finally done with my shower I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out of the shower then out of the Bathroom, into Draco's bedroom.

Draco wasn't in here anymore...he must of left right after I walked into the Bathroom So I walk over to grab my trunk and place it on the bed. I open my trunk then take out some clothes that Pansy picked out for me before I left.

I picked out a black graphic t-shirt with a black skirt...I change into them, along with a new Bra and Panties. I looked back into my trunk and Pulled out some green boots. I after I put the boots on I then walk towards a full-length mirror that was on the wall so that I could look at how the full outfit looked together...I loved it!s

I brush my hair out and then I put everything back into the trunk once again and after I head out of his room

I brush my hair out and then I put everything back into the trunk once again and after I head out of his room. I walk out into the hallway and the first thing that hit me was the smell of Pancakes. The hall was long and I couldn't find the stairs...and even though it was morning and light was coming from the windows it was still poorly lit.

I continue to make my way down the hall until finally, I could see the stairs.

I walk down them and now am in the living room...my heels hitting the marble floor as I made my way into the kitchen. Narcissa was cooking up Breakfast in there.

"Good morning, Mrs. Malfoy"

"Good morning Dear and Please call me Mum" And as soon as she said that she turned to look at me "Oh dear, am so sorry! I didn't mean to say that...with your mum passing away...I can't believe what you are going throu-"

"No! You're fine...I actually don't mind" she gives me a slight smile "May I help?" I question her

"You don't need to... I've got it"

"Please I insist...I would love to help you"

"If you insist," She says right after. She hands me an apron and I put it on...to be honest I was soo confused about why she was cooking...I was expecting one of the house-elves to be making Breakfast.

She tells me to get working on the bacon while she starts to make the omelets so I do but then after a while, she excused herself from the kitchen and said she would be back in a minute while I continue to make more bacon when suddenly I feel arms around my waits.

"Hello Luv, What are you making" Draco pulls me in closer and puts his chin on my shoulder while looking down at the frying pan

"Bacon...do you want to try some," I say as I turn around to face him with a piece of bacon in my hand