there they go

here I was walking to Nishinoyas car, something I didn't see myself doing when this morning started. it was almost too good to be true, that he was gonna let me wear his hoodie. oh my god I bet it smells like him. im gonna steal it and leave town. 

I looked at his keys in my hand and smiled, I could pretend we were dating and shared a car. he said he parked in the back of the Parking lot and he had a red car with a black stripe running down the side. he also said there was a keychain hanging on the rear view mirror. 

I spotted his car and hurried to it. im sure he didn't account for a teacher thinking I was messing around out here and getting me into trouble. I unlocked the car and opened the back door. to my surprise, although he behaved younger his car was pretty clean. I saw the shirt he mentioned and grabbed it. I shouldn't smell this shirt......... I did it. 

I grinned to myself and before locking the car back I had an epiphany, it might not be the best idea or the most ethical but... I opened the driver side door and got into the car, closing it to avoid suspicion. then I peeked inside the center console. there was gum, a few papers, and a few loose bills. he must trust me to let me come to his car when he kept money in here. I didn't touch anything and closed the compartment. then I looked over and stared at the passenger side where the glove box was. 

after telling myself not to do it, I leaned over and opened it. it was so stuffed that things fell out onto the floor. "shit", I muttered under my breath, grabbing the things that fell and trying to shove them back. I picked up a black box that came out and turned it over. it was a box of condoms... large. 

I gulped and put everything I was holding back quickly, wishing I hadn't been so nosy. I guess I got what I asked for. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ah great you found it", Nishinoya smiled as I returned into the classroom holding his shirt. I handed it to him and he stared at me like he was expecting something. "whats wrong"? I questioned. "my keys", he stated. I looked at my empty hands and my eyes went wide. "oh crap.. I think I left them in the car". I announced worried. "damn really"? he laughed. "I hope they're not locked in", I said feeling terrible that I made such a big mistake. 

"its alright, I have an extra key". he told me reaching into his bag. I sighed relieved, but I still felt so fucking dumb for doing that. also- I didn't want nishinoya to think I was irresponsible, it was an honest mistake. "okay lets go", he said standing up. "oh- you dont want me to just go quickly"? I asked. he started laughing. "yeah right- next time you come back you'll say you lost the car". "tsk", I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes at him. he's so sexyyyyy. (rail me please)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we left the school and walked through the parking lot slowly, he really didn't seem to be in a rush. but I wasn't complaining. "so, you wanna be a PE teacher"? I asked. "I think it would be cool for a while, I played volleyball so it would be fun to try coaching". he replied looking into the distance. the way he spoke so casually made him more attractive. I wonder if he has any fantasies himself? I mean- he's gotta. 

we finally reached the car and Nishinoya used the spare key to unlock it. he went around to the drivers side and I stayed on the passenger side, then we both opened the back doors. "alright- they should be right here some where". he stated looking around the area the shirt was, logically thinking I set them down back here. 

suddenly a flashback popped into my mind and I nearly lost my shit- when I remembered I had gotten into the front seat holding the keys. if they're up there he's gonna know I did more than just grab the shirt and leave. then he will think I'm weird- well...rightfully so I guess. "I dont see the keys"- he sulked still looking on the floor. I didn't wanna tell him they were in the front, but I also didn't want him to freak out and think I lost them somewhere else. so I admitted it. 

"I think...theyre in the front". I mumbled. nishinoya looked confused. "why would they be up there"? he asked closing the back door and opening the driver side. "because....I sat in your car". I spoke intimidated. he seemed to process that and then shook his head. "you're nosy aren't you"? he asked with a smile still on his face. im so glad he didn't lose his mind. 

"y/n you're something else". nishinoya stated looking around the seats for his keys. 

....

"um"

"yes"? he asked. 

"I think- I know where they are".

"where"? he questioned making intense eye contact as I closed the back door and opened the front passenger side. 

...

I reached and opened the glove box, and everything I had shoved back in- fell out.  including the keys, and the box of condoms.  

oak tree- ok time to fugg. here's a question, do you guys want a lot of sex scenes or do you just want one that you've been waiting for, at the end?