Changing everything

I couldn't describe this feeling in my stomach, the way it turned with every breath I took. The way my body heat was rising every second- like this would be the death of me.
I watched with unnerved eyes as nishinoya practically begged me to get into his car.

"Y/n, please just get in so we can have a discussion". He pleaded. The opened box of condoms still sitting on the floor of his passenger seat. My eyes darted towards them and nishinoya looked down with an unreadable expression.

Then he leaned across the middle and grabbed the box. I took a deep breath as he replaced them into the glove box and closed it. Leaving me dumbfounded.

"Y/n... just sit down". He said slouching into his own seat now and looking out the windshield.
I bit the inside of my cheek and with a burning face, I caved in and got into the passenger seat, closing the door and being left alone in the car with my substitute teacher yuu nishinoya.

"So- looks like you explored a little". Nishinoya stated, somehow keeping a smile on his face. I nodded my head slowly, obviously unable to deny what I had did.
The worst part is- I didn't even have to get caught. If I hadn't made such a foolish mistake this never would have happened.
I'm never gonna be this down bad again.

"I understand why you would be curious". Nishinoya began explaining. This was an odd lecture, coming from someone barely any older than me. That's also what made it so weird right now... to be sitting in his car with him. I thought he wanted to keep things professional. This is far from it.

"I didn't really- intend to find anything". I told him embarrassed. "Right right"- he stated licking his bottom lip. "I-I'm so so sorry". I begged forgiveness. And all I could hope was that he wouldn't report this.

However, im not so sure someone wants to explain how their student found their condoms.
"Y/n, I don't blame you... I mean honestly it's my fault for suggesting you come out to my car... that's not even allowed". He told me openly.

I looked around, and I actually let myself smile. It was ironic that he brought that up while we sat in here.
"I.. won't tell anyone". I said.
"Tsk- I'm just a man, atleast I'm being safe". He said back. My jaw opened a little and I made a surprised face.

Hearing him talk that way... it was hard to process.

"Sorry- I didn't mean to express that". He told me. "It's fine- I just... sometimes I forget you're a teacher".
"Well- substitute". He corrected me.
I smiled wider and wondered how things went so wrong- yet so right.

I cant believe in such little time I've done so much.
I definitely still have a crush on him... more than ever now. But does he feel the same way?
I mean- why else would he go along with this stuff.

I was so tempted...

But my suspicions weren't enough-

Nishinoya leaned onto the middle console, he looked into my eyes and I knew at that moment what I wanted. I didn't have time to think about it or question myself...

I leaned in as well and kissed him-
But he pulled away quickly and brought his arm to his mouth. My eyes widened and his brows furrowed.

"What the hell"? He asked seemingly upset.
I let my eyes wander across his disapproving face, and I felt his rejection from the inside out.

Why...

My eyes filled with tears, because I'd made a fool of myself and this dynamic would never be the same. Now that I've gone and spoiled it.

"I thought-" I began to explain myself, but he cut me off.

"I was reaching for the door handle... to tell you, that you could leave now". He spoke without that smile on his face, and now my aching heart pounded out my chest.
The adrenaline forced my hand towards the door, and I swung it open.

I tried Turning away to run from this moment, but my arm was grabbed, and I was pulled back into the car roughly. The door came crashing back behind me and when I turned around to face nishinoya- I was only met with a different man.

A man who let his real intentions out...

Nishinoya grabbed the back of my neck and pushed our faces close, as our lips touched and his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I closed my eyes.