Sometimes

Sometimes there's nothing better than walking into class, and realizing the teacher didn't show up.
It's means for a celebration, and that's exactly what I did.

This particular math teacher didn't care too much for the clothes I wore, and now that he was gone I confidently removed my jacket and revealed my tight black tank top. I loved the way it made my boobs look and I'm not ashamed to admit that.

I didn't have any friends in this class really, somehow there were 22 boys and 2 girls. Odd huh?
The only other girl sat across the room and she didn't talk at all-

Sometimes I would talk to the groups of boys, but today since the teacher wasn't here, I was gonna sit in the back and play on my phone.

I walked to the back of the class and threw my bag on the table, then I took a seat and waited to see what type of sub we got. Sometimes they would be cool- and sometimes they were irritating.

Sometimes they were old, and sometimes they were young.

the bell rang and everyone who was still standing around, took their seats. a few minutes passed and the sub still hadn't showed. not a great sign-

sometimes they were on time, and sometimes they were so late we had to change classrooms. I sighed hoping that we wouldn't have to go into another class, then an actual teacher here would give us work and make us put our phones away.

sometimes I really didn't like coming to class...

but- sometimes I did-

I thought to myself as the door swung open and an unfamiliar face walked through the frame, my eyes widened and its almost like I felt my crush developing. who's that guy? I've never seen him before, but he just came right in.

I watched in awe as he walked right to the front of the room, drawing many eyes as he went to the board, picked up a marker, and wrote 'nishinoya'. my jaw wanted to drop-

that cannot be the sub, there is just no fucking way. he's nearly the same height as me, he looks soooo young, and plus he has that dyed hair at the front like a high schooler. the boy... excuse me... man- sat in the teachers chair and picked up the attendance clipboard off the desk. "excuse me guys for being late, I went to this school a few years ago so y'know everyone wanted to talk to me", Nishinoya grinned. he looked like a playboy.

plus, what kind of teacher wears a plain black shirt and joggers? he must have been on some type of sports team, he looks like it.

a student raised his hand. "yeah"? nishinoya asked so casually. "you look young", he laughed with his friends. that was a very dumb and obvious statement, but I DID wanna know how old he was. I mean im 18, so if he's down im down.

"oh my god I didn't notice", nishinoya smirked as he stood up and stretched his arms above his head. that black shirt rose up a little revealing solid toned abs and I fucking lost my mind. what a terrible day to sit in the back.

"if you must know... im going to college to be a PE coach, but you have to also be qualified for one core class, so I chose math and I've gotten to the place where I begin subbing to earn credits". nishinoya explained. if he's in college then I've definitely got a shot. but- im not so sure a man as fine as him would be available.

"how old are you"? another classmate questioned, they weren't the only ones curious. "hm- I dont know if I should tell you, then you won't listen to me", nishinoya smiled showing sharp canines. he was undeniably the most attractive boy in the vicinity.

"come onnnn"- the boys begged. yes please... COME ON AND TELL US!

"fine fine, im 21 if you must know", the teacher spoke.

my heartbeat dropped into my stomach and a pit of excitement formed. that was totally achievable for me.

sometimes, you meet a hot teacher thats only 21.

sometimes, you formulate the perfect plan to show said teacher how hot YOU are.

and sometimessss.... you realize how crazy that sounds.