[Vol 1] Chapter 31 {R-18}

Start from the beginning

Aria's P.O.V

I stared at Tomoe and Mio as they said not a word to me. They just stared at me, observing me.

'I should probably get out of here while I can.' I thought as I was about to turn into a shadow to escape through the door or the window only to have Mio notice my intentions as she ripped one of her gloves to deploy webs in said location blocking then off much to my displeasure.

"Young Miss, where are you trying to go?" She questioned as I could only click my teeth silently.

"So are you two going to tell me what this is about or are we just going to stare at one another for the whole night?" I asked.

"Young Miss, You are not naive and neither are you at late bloomer. You've been through this multiple times. Though I'm disappointed that even though we waited for your invitation you still attempted to pay for a prostitute." She said making me give small blush at her words as I heard every last one clearly with my ears despite her speaking fast.

"Listen I will admit that I was going to pay for the prostitute, but I mean I still have needs and I just felt like releasing stress on somthing other than practicing. Also at first I wasn't even there for that. If you were watching the whole time you had saw I was helping someone with his luggage." I told her.

"Yes, but you still didn't seem to turn her down." She responded making me go quiet as she was right I was going to accept that woman there and be done with it.

"Well... That's just..." I trailed with a small blush since my instincts we're going before and I didn't have much control over all of it.

'I'm so going to have to figure out later which race had what instincts.' I thought.

"Are we not to your liking?" Mio asked me as both her and Tomoe got closer infront of me.

"Is some prostitute better than us?" Tomoe questioned.

"No, It's not like that at all. You two are really beautiful promise, it's just that..." I trailed.

"Are what?" Tomoe pressed on.

'Can I tell them that I'm actually nervous doing it with them?' I thought as I stared at the two infront of me who we're looking serious and curious about my answer.

'No, I can't it would be disrespectful to father since he went out of his way to have me learn about sex long ago.' I thought.

"It's nothing, let's just drop this matter and move on." I told them closing my eyes as I was about to start thinking of countermeasures for times my instincts go wild again.

But before I could do anything I felt two auras appear again infront of me.

"Mio" Tomoe said.

"Yes" Mio responsed as I stared at the two confused.

It wasn't a second later that they grabbed onto my kimono and tore it off my body leaving me with only some fabric to cover my skin as my busom was out clearly and my boxers we're showing completely.

"Wh-What?!" I shouted as I held myself with the leftover fabric on me.

"Now that it's come to this, it doesn't matter who's first." Tomoe said as she began to strip making me blush as her curves started to show along with her voluptuous breast.

"The two of us will have something to do with you." Mio said also stripping as her beautiful body was shown to me.

"Wa-Wait you two this..." I trailed as I could feel my blood rushing wildly and uncontrollably.

Even though I have the ultimate step ups for Fire. I felt like I was burning in heat.

'Wh-What is this?!' I questioned as I once again started to release pheromones into the air making the room smell sweet and flavorful.