ᘛᗽ ɛքɨʟօɢʊɛ ᘀᘗ

A month went bye, and went back to the way that it was supposed to be, though it didn't help that both Myers and Sonic felt like they were being watched, it was mostly out of paranoia that Myers kept a closer eye on Sonic, after all their was no telling what the Queen has plans. Though the event that happened a few months ago.

Sonic was wearing, that light blue dress, with the light blue bow, white thigh-high socks with black slip on shoes, he was dragged Myers through the dead of night, the crudest moon shining in the sky.

"Slow down Sonic..." Myers called out, but the azure hedgehog was to excited, he wanted this to be a special moment for the both of them, because of his mental disorder, he hadn't really spoke since his was twelve, he's twenty-one now, but he had been practicing, alone...and to his suspicions his voice had changed when the chaos emerald healed him, he had a soft sweet voice.

"Woah..." Myers smiled as he looked at the night sky, that was being reflected by the clear lake. "This is beautiful..." Sonic grabs his hand, the azure male looked like he was struggling with something. "Sonic?"

The blue hedgehog mentally growls at him, pouting before he just stomps his foot on the ground. "...I...I l-love...you..." Sonic finally spoke.

Myers blinks before he smiled "You spoke...that's"

Sonic looks down his ears tilted back, his cheeks a shade of pink as he felt embarrassed with his soft voice, the darker blue hedgehog, removes the armor on his hands and gently caress Sonic's face. "Don't be ashame of your voice...it's beautiful, I just know we can get you speaking in know time"

Sonic sniffs and wrapping his arms around Myers's neck, he smiles. His whole life had been nothing, but what his mother had chosen and forced upon him, until he met Myers and his family, now he can finally express himself.

Just one step at a time, after all curing someone from a traumatic event isn't going to be easy, and needs time.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝒹