ᘛᗽ ɛքɨֆօɖɛ ռɨռɛ ᘀᘗ

Sonic was wearing a light blue lace dress, with white lace thigh-high socks, with little black bows on the back of the trim. He just had his back up against the wall, pale blue elbow length gloves, to cover up the whip marks on his arms, he sniffs he didn't know how long he's been trapped here, he was only brought out to stand beside Elias, while the news crew interviewed him, because of mental condition he just didn't say anything to the people to ask them for help.

His ear twitches when he heard voices outside his door, he didn't think anything of it, probably just the knights switching out. Then the sound of the something thudding to the floor and door being unlocked and running inside was Myers, to Sonic's surprised.

"I told you I'd come back..." Myers said as he just snaps the chain off of the shackle. "Can you stand?"

Sonic shakes his head, and explains what happened when he ran away.

"Get the Intruder!!" The Royal Guards shouted as they were rushing to Myers' location, since he didn't really sneak in he just forced his way through. He just scoops Sonic into his arms, making the pale hedgehog's cheeks turn a shade of pink. "He's kidnapping the Princess!"

Myers activates his rockets in his shows before he took off past the guards, Sonic closed his eyes and held onto Myers tightly.

It was clear that Myers knew that he there was to many royal guards to fight so he had to flee, the being bigger than he thought, on the outside there was a lot of dead ends.

Aleena growls under breath, she presses a button on the control pad that controls the gates of the Castle, the dungeon doors, and the cameras.

Myers saw the front the door to the castle, he was about boost himself out the door before a robot blocks him, it had the same logo that the E-Series Robot that was working for G.U.N. "Shit..." Myers mutters as he slowdown. "It's there a back door?"

Sonic nodded, but before he could explain that it wasn't going to be a good idea, the darker blue hedgehog took off still carrying Sonic in his arms, he didn't get far before another robot guard stops him in his tracks. Myers only growls as he sets Sonic down the blue hedgehog flinches cause of his ankle. It wasn't long before a fight broke out, despite not wanting Myers to get hurt, but it was to late for that Myers was soon out numbered and apprehended, Sonic looked horrified and concerned, he reached a hand out to him.

"Tsk...finally, that brat had been capture" Aleena said the guards moving to let Sonic see his Mom, the blue hedgehog stood in front of Myers, after forcing the guards to let him go, the dark blue hedgehog coughs up blood as he had some bruises and cuts that were slowly healing themselves.

"Michelle...Move!" Aleena growls

Sonic shakes his head. "Michelle...Why are you protecting such a experiment...you know the rules"

Sonic had tears in his eyes, before he struggles to stay anything, but he shakenly signs "He's n-not an experiment..." he sniffs "I love him..."

Myers blinks as he looks up when Sonic signed those words for him. "Don't be ridiculous Michelle!! He tried kidnapping you!!"

Sonic shakes head, "N-No he wasn't...unlike you he was trying to keep me happy...and I'm happy with him"

Aleena steps up to her son and smacks the blue hedgehog hard on the cheek, but Sonic takes the smack but he refuses to move. "Five years and six weeks and four days" Aleena said "That's how long you were missing for...you had the whole kingdom, even me worried about you, but now that I see it you probably develop Stockholm Syndrome..."

"Shut up!!" Sonic signed back, "if anyone is to blame for my mental health...it's you..."

Aleena gasps, Sonic pushes his mother away "If you really did care about me...Aleena! You'd let me follow my heart..." Sonic signed not calling Aleena his mother. He helps Myers off of the floor, the darker blue hedgehog scooped him up, his wounds some what healed but he takes off with Sonic holding onto him.

"My Queen...Do you want us to go after them?" Aleena looks at the guard, as she sniffs wiping the tears away from her eyes, "No..."

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Myers lands down on the top of the hill looking out at the city, "Are you okay?" Sonic nodded and hugs Myers, softly crying into him. The darker blue hedgehog hugs him back, "it's okay...I'm here..." he tells Sonic.

The blue hedgehog, without thinking the hedgehog presses lips onto Myers' who's eyes were widen and face completely red, Sonic pulls away from Myers. "Um...we can go home..." Sonic signs. Myers nods and scoops up Sonic taking off with his rocket shoes.