Burned Fur: Chapter two

Webber run as fast as he could on his limbs, all of the oak trees were getting burned to the crisp and so rapidly too, the fire roaring, clicking, and clacking from consuming the wood and everything in its path. The branches are starting to fall and Webber swiftly dodges them so as not to get himself burned which is too easy to do in these conditions. The air was not pure anymore, but the smoke started to fill his lungs, he coughed and started to realize how far he was actually from his home, if it wasn't a straight way he wouldn't be able to find them, but he did but the scene shocked him. He saw some of the spider corpses, one was cut spilling its brains out and the other one was burned to a crisp, its spider appendages were not limp like the one that was cut but they were curled, its death must've been a lot more painful. His eyes tear up from the horror he just witnessed, he turned his gaze to the opening of the graveyard and he sees the mysterious woman, and his breathing stops. 

"Ugh nasty, full of disgusting spiders. " She says as she glances at the spider cocoon, waving her lighter around. "It's good that I get rid of you, fire makes everything better and so much prettier. Especially disgusting gross spiders like you, a hot make-over." 

She comes closer to the cocoon about to light it when she gets jumped on a pinned to the ground, scratching her arms and jumping and turning in mid-air to land on the cocoon. The woman brushes her bangs and groans, she looks up to see Webber's bloody muzzle his eyes filled with rage, she screams and grabs her lighter, and waves it in front of him.

"Get away from me! Just what the hell are you!" She yells in fear.

Webber growls and lets out a gargled roar and jumps off the cocoon and stands on the legs and spreads his arms like he is shielding the cocoon from her. He shows his teeth to her and his fangs moving by themselves independently from the muzzle, drooling the gooey thick saliva from his mouth. The firestarter shakes her head but stands up and lights up more fire under her feet. The webbing of the cocoon is lit and Webber's feet get burned a bit, he winces and that's her time to attack, she takes out her hatchet and swings it in his direction, Webber looks at her, he anticipates the blow when just before she was about to swing with her full force, a piece of flint hit her head and makes her stumble, Webber took that opportunity and bit her leg. She screamed in pain and she tried to kick him off but he pulled on her flesh and the Spiders started to come out of the cocoon, the gargled shrieks and growls frightened the Firestarter to her very core, Webber let go of her leg and jumped away and the Firestarter fleed. And Webber turned to the spiders and started to yell and screech in their tongue, panic could be felt in his vocalized noises.

"RUN! RUN AWAY! NOW! BEFORE ALL OF YOU GET BURNED!" He let out gargled roars, and the spiders run away, they were faster than ever before. He started to destroy the spider cocoon with his claws to get additional silk before it all burned. 

Just as he was going to take care of another cocoon, he heard light footsteps going towards him, He turned his head, his appendages pointing in that very direction. His face was filled with fury while hers, was neutral as always.

"What do you want?" He asked her, calmly.

"I want to help." She says

"Help? I don't think I want any help from you or your friends, especially since she tried to cut m'head off!" He says loudly, he starts to cry but tries to focus on his cocoon and started to scratch rabidly, his tears sink into his fur barely making it look like he was crying, but the firelight illuminates his wet tear trail. "Are you goin' to hurt me?"

Wendy looks over, takes out a shovel, and starts digging, she digs around, not making a neat hole but making a big pile of dirt. Webber walks up to her and is confused on what the hell she's doing.