Fangs: Chapter Three

Through the thick foliage, mixed ground biomes and large rocks, Wendy was able to reach the survivor's camp before the sun went down, she saw that the campfire was already lit and everyone was sitting on the logs chatting, she thought she could go to her tent without anyone noticing but then she heard Wilson's voice.

"Wendy you're back! Why don't you sit with us?"  Wilson called. Wendy turned and walked towards the campfire and sat in one of the free spaces, between the ginger lumberjack and a lanky mime. 

The night was starting to set in and she was also starting to feel hungry and she didn't of think leaving so soon would be a good idea.

'Hopefully, I'm not in trouble, though I doubt he caught on. But who is he anyway to me? he's not my father.' she thought to herself, having a blank expression and looking into the fire as if it was the most interesting thing in this world.

Abigail flew through the mime to get his attention, he got startled but he realized it was Abigail and waved with a shaky hand, Wendy called over to Abigail and motioned to her side of the head where Wendy's flower was, it was a silent way of telling Abigail to return and rest. She obeyed and her spirit got sucked into her flower and it dropped into Wendy's hands.

"Sö." The mighty Valkyrie started speaking in between the bites of devouring her honey ham  "Will yöu dö as the hönöur of sharing the tale?" gesturing to Wilson who rolled his eyes black pupils that didn't have eye whites. 

Just as he was about to start, he heard footsteps, one of them was louder than the other pair, it was the woman with black ponytails and the muscular circus man, she was covered in ash and fur, carrying a lot of buffalo hide but also horns, Wolfgang, on the other hand, had a lot of meat. Both of them looked tired and worn out.

"I'm going to bed, thank you and good night!" She said with a frustrated tone, dropping off her backpack not carrying anymore since her job is done.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay Miss Willow? It would be nice to have your company." Wilson called out to her, Willow started to flare up, in a literal sense sparks and ground under her were starting to be set on fire and from the darkness, her eyes seemed to glow. "On second thought, sleep well!" He said.

Willow stomped over to her tent, with aggression pulling the covers of the tent and entering it. Wilson deadpanned for a second and looked away from her.

"You're very bad at this." The Ginger Lumberjack commented, polishing his red axe. Wolfgang sat next to Woodie, he hummed in thought putting his fist under his chin.

"You're girlfriend is Axe." Wolfgang simply put, relaxing his hand and gesturing opposite of Woodie's direction.

"SHE'S MY WIFE!" Woodie yelled, absolutely flabbergasted by what Wolfgang said, his red Axe started to make shrieking noises and Woodie nodded in agreement. "Well said, Lucy." 

"STUPID FLESHLINGS AND THEIR PARTNERSHIPS." The robot stated and rested its metal chin on equally metal hands. The Soulless Automaton turned to face Wilson from across the campfire. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? FOR ME TO RUST?" It vocalised. 

Wilson straightened up and cleared his throat.

"It was night and raining...hmm, more like a light drizzle actually. Anyways I was just there to collect bits and bobs from the graves until I got attacked by a herd of spiders, I fought them off and the last one I tried to finish it of by piercing through its head with my spear... I couldn't." He raised his hand in a swinging motion and continued. "I still killed it, slicing its another side but I saw that it had a bone, but that's not what surprised me the most, it was the human skull."

Everyone was shocked, even Wendy but it also filled her with unease. 

"I did like any reasonable gentleman such I myself would've done, I buried it in some random grave, I wasn't sure what to say, maybe he was religious or maybe not, the skull was of a small child." Wilson's expression turned grim and so did everyone else.