We both made ourselves comfortable, reading through the many reports and assignments, grading them. He had no other class today as well, a lot of professor's didn't and he did not to be left alone with all this work when he had Athena to go home to.

For hours we sat on the couch in comfortable silence as we knocked out all of his work, taking a small break when we ordered lunch. He sighed, glancing at his watch on his wrist.

"Grazie per il tuo aiuto oggi (thank you for your help today)," He gave me a grateful look, "Will you be flying out to New York for thanksgiving?"

"Uh... yeah," I put on the best smile I could muster, but I honestly wanted to cry.

He laid the papers down on his desk before turning around, crossing his arms over his chest he leaned back on the edge. My mouth went dry, trying to maintain eye contact with him but my eyes flickered down to his muscles that were hugged by his suit, bulging perfectly.

"Dire bugie, hm (lying, hm)?," He tutted, I could never get used to his thick Italian accent that had me weak in my knees.

I remained silent, my words failing me to come up with another lie. I walked right into that trap.

"Lying is a punishable offense," He chuckled darkly, his eyes slightly darkening and his pupils dilated, "Do you need a punishment, Ella?," His voice strained, husky even.

My body felt hot and suddenly his office did to, I had never felt so aroused as I did now. My cheeks flushed and I couldn't help but to clench my thighs together, trying to create any amount of friction for my now throbbing clit - I was dripping arousal.

His eyes snapped down, catching my movements and his green eyes darkened. My breath hitched and I was sure my cheeks were bright red but I continued to watch him like he would do something - I wanted him to.

He stalked towards me, approaching me as if I was prey, like he was hungry and ready to eat - I was the meal. The lust was strong, swirling in his now dark green eyes. I had never done something like this but I couldn't find it in myself to say no, I wanted it and I hoped he would dare to do it.

My lips parted and my heart lurched in my chest as he bent over me, trapping me on the couch with either hand beside my head. He was so close that his nose brushed mine.

He gave me a sadistic smirk, moving one of his hands he gripped my jaw bringing me forward and his lips were just a breath away, almost brushing over mine.

"Tell me, Ella," His husky tone had me biting back a moan, "Do I need to punish you for being a bad girl, Hm? For lying to me, Si?"

Shit.

I'm soaked.

I should stop this but I didn't want to, it was exciting yet thrilling. His musky cologne filled my nose and I breathed in deeply to get my feel on his savory scent.

"Should I punish you or not, hm?," He asked, a dark chuckle escaping his perfect lips.

Yes.

"N-No," I breathed, stuttering out a reply but hell, I wanted to say yes even though I shouldn't.

"Hm," He hummed, almost mockingly, "Next time, Preziosa, don't lie to me. First one is free but I won't be so nice the next time," His lips quirked into a smirk, "Now, tell me the truth," He demanded.