𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝙼

Start from the beginning

I nod and we make our way toward the elevator, down into the garage and into his car, soon enough driving toward my complex, taking the elevator to my floor, walking down the hallway and into my apartment. Kicking off my shoes, I turn the heater on and the alarm off, moving straight to the kitchen. Grabbing two glasses, I hold them up and glance at Aaron, reaching for the bottle of bourbon on the counter, "Want some?"

"I'll have a little bit, sure," Aaron nods, joining me in the kitchen and looking through the pantry for something to eat, "What would you like for dinner?"

"I kinda feel like pizza."

"Pizza sounds really good right now," He chuckles, closing the pantry doors and coming to stand behind me, his hands rubbing my arms, "Barbecue chicken and cheesy garlic, both with cheese crust and garlic bread?"

"Am I that predictable?" I laugh, sipping my drink and handing Aaron his.

"Sometimes, yeah." He sips the golden liquor before grabbing his phone from his pocket and dialling our favourite pizza place while I walk over to the couch. While Aaron orders dinner, I swiftly set up a blanket fort and begin looking for something to watch. "Alright, should be about 15 minutes. What are we watching?"

"Dunno. There's a new movie on Netflix called The Outfit and it looks pretty cool. Wanna watch it?" I look over at my boyfriend as he sits down next to me, shuffling closer to him and snuggling into his side.

"Sure," He nods after reading through the brief description of the movie. I play the movie and we get a couple of minutes in before there's a knock at the door, Aaron crawling out of the fort to get it. I can hear him talking with the delivery person and paying them before closing the door, walking over to the fort again and crawling in. I grab the two large boxes from him so that he can actually get into the fort without falling over and set them in front of the coffee table, taking another sip of my bourbon as he sits next to me, putting the garlic bread with the pizza. We open the boxes and he sighs, "Shit, we forgot plates. One second, my love."

Aaron kisses me quickly, getting back out of the fort while I hastily slip out of my jeans, sweater and button-down, taking my bun down and undoing my bra clasp, slipping the shoulder straps off and pulling it out the arm hole of my tank top. Aaron opens the 'door' of the fort, his face flushing immediately at my sudden change in appearance, "I didn't realise we were getting naked."

"I regret today's outfit choice. By midday, I was craving to get out of it," I explain, smiling at his sheepishness.

"Do you want me to grab your sleep shirt?" Aaron asks and I smirk.

"Only if you come back in just your boxers."

He laughs softly, "Deal, mi amor." I patiently wait as Aaron once again leaves the fort, picking my phone up and bringing up my group chat with my brothers.

~~~

𝙽𝚘 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍
𝟿:𝟶𝟹 𝚙𝚖

Blaire
BROTHERS ASSEMBLE!!

Claude
Heyo Blaire!!

Jaz
Yo yo yo Hermano! How r u??

Dev
Sup B :D

Blaire
Pretty tired lol. Just got back from a case. Wbu guys???

Jaz
Good, been busy with work.