13.《Rejection》

Y/n's POV

I was walking down the hall when i was blocked by a mysterious figure i couldn't recognize, I look up to him and he had such handsome features.

I noticed that he's Seokmin my classmae in clads, He gave me a small crumpled sticky note, I opened the sticky note and got shocked that it had a unexpected confession.

"Y/n, I really like you ever since high school and i was wondering if you would like to go watch a movie with me?" It said in the note i tighten my hold on the note almost ripping it of but i look at him with tears that started coming out of nowhere.

He dragged me to the school rooftop and Wiped my tears away, I look at him with a genuine smile and hugged him.

He patted my back and asked why i cried, "It's just that this is the first time a guy told that he likes me and I-" I cut my sentence by sobbing on Seokmin's shoulder.

"I understand that this isn't a good time to know your answer.." Seokmin sighed.

"Seokmin, I'm sorry but i like someone else, Seokmin your a great guy and im sure someone would be so lucky to be with you and thank you for confessing your feelings, I appreciate it." I said as let go of the hug.

"I knew you were going to say that, The way you look at Jeonghan-sunbaenim is different. You look at him with a smile and a spark in your eyes.
I'm happy that you told me and don't be late Jeonghan-sunbaenim is waiting for you!" He said with a smile as i saw he was forming some tears in his moonlight eyes.

Before i left the rooftop, I went towards Seokmin and kissed his right cheek, I wanted to make him feel better and i thought that's a nice reward.

As i left the rooftop.

|○|

I was going to Jeonghan’s house since i searched the dormitories and yet no sign of him, It suddenly started pouring rain as i was so close to his house Why did i decide to run to his hosue anyway?

"YOON JEONGHAN, COME OUT OF YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled the top of my lungs infront of their door, Water dripping down to floor because my clothes are wet.

I knocked continuously and yet no asnwer then someone finally opened it, "Y/n?" Mrs. Yoon asked as she examined me head to toe.

"My dear..What happened?"She asked once again as i sobbed infront off her and i almost fell but she caught me and brought me in the house.

Then my body felt heavy and felt dizzy, as i fell down to the ground with a blurry version and that's when my eyes were closed shut.