grabbing a warm rag, jack wiped her vagina carefully before wiping her stomach. "cmon thena you gotta go pee" he said to athena who was already half asleep.

"mmm" she murmured, trying to pull her legs away from him. "cmon" he picked her up bridsl style before carrying her into the bathroom.

he sat her down on the toilet and let her go pee while he grabbed makeup wipes and began to remove what was left of the makeup on her face.

he made sure she washed her hands before carrying her back into bed. jack then laid down beside her and was immediately engulfed by athena.

with athena peacefully asleep on jacks chest, he couldnt help but smile at how pretty she looked while sleeping. he had caught feelings for her and didnt plan on letting go.

...

the next morning...

athena had woken up before jack. she tried to slip out of his grip but evidently he tightened it. "jack i needa pee"

he stirred in his sleep before a knock was placed on the door that connected the two rooms. jack finally opened his eyes to make sure athena was covered up before saying it was okay to come in.

the door opened, revealing a very sleepy urban "we leave in an hour" he said rubbing his eyes and walking back into his room.

"cmon" she said, pulling him outta bed. she threw on one of his shirts and a pair of underwear before walking into the bathroom.

the two did their morning routine and got dressed. since they were just flying to another state they dressed comfy.

everyone piled into the van that was headed to the airport. jack had rested his head on athenas shoulder and ended up falling asleep.

arriving at the at the airport the group got in the jet and took off. athena had picked the window seat and jack sat next to her.

the two were sitting towards the back and the rest of the group sat a bit away. grabbing athenas hand, he gently rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. "may i take you out on another date tonight ?" he asked.

athena slipped the pg ring off of his finger and put it on her own "of course" she looked over at him to see him already admiring her. she gently pecked his lips before laying her head down on his shoulder.

the group arrived in pittsburgh, heading straight for the hotel. on the way to the hotel drake had called athena. "whats up ?" she answered.

jack looked over at her, a bit curious to who she was talking too. jacks arm that was hung over athenas head was now gently rubbing her shoulder.

"you and urban now ? what happened with my boy jack ?" he asked athena and her eyebrows furrowed as he finished the sentence.

"what ?" she half laughed "where you hearing this ?" "its all over social media dawg cmon now you really havent seen it ? its a picture of his arm wrapped around you, walkin into the club"

athena then remembered that night, she shook her head "nah not urban" she glanced at urban who now had his attention on her.

jack was now also looking at her, confusion mixed with curiosity written on his face. jack knew she was talking to drake cause he heard his voice mumbling cause of how close he was to her.