Speaking of which, when Di Fei Ye entered, his abilities were only at level three, but now he is at level ten, and he really wants to go in again if he has the chance.

  Di Feiye didn't come out of the space until it was time to pick up Tao Xingxing. He seemed to be able to paddle a little bit, and the fortifications on the Zerg side still needed his supervision and supervision.

  Tao Yaoyao directly drove the aircraft to pick up Tao Xingxing. When they arrived at the school gate, the students hadn't finished school yet, but the aircraft couldn't stop near the gate.

  There were a few people in military uniforms standing beside Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao snorted coldly, these people seemed to be the guards, and they seemed to stand up for that old pervert.

  Tao Yaoyao walked out of the aircraft directly. At this time, a guard was about to handcuff Tao Yaoyao, but Tao Yaoyao dodged it. She yelled loudly, "Catch the pervert, catch the gangster!" With

  this sound, The few guards who surrounded her were taken aback.

  "Girl, we came here to arrest you because you bullied the old man casually." One of the guards said in a harsh voice.

  At this time, quite a few parents had gathered around, and among them were those who had seen the scene of Tao Yaoyao kicking someone in the morning.

  Someone said, "I saw it. When I got up this morning, this girl kicked a man away, but that man was not an old man, and he wanted to jump into the flying machine of the girl."

  "Why did he enter the girl's house?" The girl's flying machine?"

  "I don't think you guys read the news, do you? A while ago, there was an old pervert at the gate of our college. It is said that he likes short and cute girls. The mother of one of the children he harassed was depressed and hospitalized. Sue, look at it like this, is it released again?"

  Tao Yaoyao also spoke at this time, "I bully the old man casually? Are you talking about that old pervert in the morning? I heard it too. Some people say that he likes short and cute girls. I just want to ask, here But elementary school, is he really here for his parents?"

  These guards would stir up the feelings of those around them, and she would too, and what she said was true.

  Is that middle-aged man really staring at adults? Isn't he staring at the cuties in school?

  At this time, the faces of the people with girls around them were a bit ugly, and one person said, "I remember my daughter said before that once after school, there was a scary-looking uncle who insisted on giving her candy. Scared her so much that she ran back to school, isn't it the old guy?"

  "Oh my god, he's here for the kids?"

  "It's not common for parents to be under 1.6 meters, unless they were malnourished when they were young."

  "Hmph, there are nine out of ten chances, after all, petite and cute adults are not common among parents." The person who spoke looked at Tao Yaoyao, this girl has not developed well!

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, she felt that many people were watching her, and she was the malnourished person!   At

  this time, the surrounding guards originally wanted to arrest people, but the people around them began to criticize them.

guards planning to do? Are you planning to arrest the little girl?"

  "It's too much, the little girl has already been frightened, and you still come here to arrest people? Is it for that old pervert? His The son is a lieutenant -general of your guards, isn't he?" Some people began to leak the details of these people.