seven.

Soobin hated this feeling.

Aaaaahhh.... Really.... When was the last time had he felt this feeling?

Maybe that time when he had been forced to do public speaking for the first time? Or, maybe that time when he had to do a presentation.

Hm, there was this other time when he went to a book signing of an author that he was a huge fan of.

Oh! There's also this other time when....

Well, maybe he has felt this feeling a lot.... but this one was much more different. He couldn't quite explain it, but it was definitely different than those other times.

Nervousness and anxiety. Yeah, he did feel those right now, but it was slightly much different.

Soobin shook his head as a way to shake off all of his thoughts.

He heaved a sigh and turned off the sink after splashing cold water onto his face.

'I can't believe I even forgot to pack my own lunch to school today....' He thought, walking out of the boys' bathroom, and felt an urge to let out another sigh again, but held it in.

'What should I do? Get lunch from the cafeteria? I guess that will do.'

It wasn't like the school's cafeteria's food was bad. It was decent. It was just that, Soobin was a picky eater and he wouldn't be able to finish half of the things on the lunch tray.

He didn't like wasting food very much.

'I should suck it up and just eat it all.' He encouraged himself as he made his way towards the cafeteria.

"Ah—?!" Of a sudden, he felt his wrist being pulled by someone.

Soobin's eyes's widened in shock.

"You—!" A finger was softly placed on top of his lips at that moment, cutting his words off.

"Shh! Come with me." With that, Soobin was dragged upstairs, all the way to the school's rooftop.

-

"Choi Yeonjun! Are you crazy?!" Soobin shouted once they both made it to the rooftop and shut the door.

"Shouldn't you be happy that we aren't meeting in detention this time?"

"Yeah, but—" Soobin was speechless. "But, here? At the school's rooftop? You know that we can get into serious trouble if we are seen up here, right??" Yeonjun shrugged and sat down on the ground.

"Let's eat together." He placed down a lunchbox and patted the area next to him. "I noticed that you didn't carry a lunchbox to school with you today."

"....Are you stalking me?" Soobin asked with his eyes narrowed, glaring at the other with suspicion.

"You've been ignoring me today. Why is that? I thought I told you not to do that anymore." Yeonjun easily avoided the question.

"Ah....  About that..." Soobin'a gaze quickly diverted away, nervously. "I... I was busy...." He muttered, fiddling with his fingers behind his back.

"Oh, really?" Yeonjun stood up and approached Soobin. In no time, he was in front of the other, forcing him to look at him by grabbing Soobin's chin.

"You're such a bad liar." He smiled.

Yeonjun's smile didn't reach his eyes at all. He seemed really pissed.

'Shit....' Soobin couldn't help but mentally curse.

"Sorry...." All he could do was apologise.

Yeonjun let out a sigh.

"Can't you tell me why? Are you uncomfortable with me?" That question made Soobin quickly shake his head.