four.

'FUCK.'

Soobin couldn't stop cursing internally. Ever since his encounter with Choi Yeonjun, he can't seem to go a day without cursing.

"Won't you teach me Korean history?" Yeonjun, who was sitting face to face in front of him wouldn't shut up ever since they entered the detention classroom.

This time, it wasn't just the two of them. There were a few other students who were also sent to detention and they glanced at the two of them from time to time as they were astonished to see Choi Soobin in detention.

Soobin tried his best to ignore everyone, especially Yeonjun, and focused on the English worksheet in front of him.

"I'm pretty good at English."

"..."

"Isn't your best subject Korean history? We could teach each other then."

"..."

"Have you ever tutored someone before?"

"..." Soobin's grip on his pen tightens and shakes slightly every time Yeonjun says something.

"Be my boyfriend."

"What?" Finally, Soobin says something.

"Oh?" Yeonjun smirks.

Gasp.

Soobin quickly covers his mouth and looks away.

'Damn it. This crazy jerk.'

He had planned to ignore the other as if he was just air, but now his plan had come crashing down onto him. All because of the sudden words that had come out of  Yeonjun's lips.

"Look. I'll help you read this. I heard that you've been lagging a bit in English class."

"..." Soobin takes a quick glance at Yeonjun before quickly looking away again.

"Why should I let you help me? And why should I help you with Korean history?" He says, avoiding eye contact with the other.

"Hmm..." Yeonjun seems to be pretending to be deep in his thoughts. Gently, he reaches his hand out to grab a hold of Soobin's chin, forcing the other to look at him face to face.

"Why not?" Yeonjun smiles with his eyes forming a crescent shape. "You don't have to help me with Korean history. I'll still help you with English." In between those words, Yeonjun's thumb softly swiped across the bottom of Soobin's soft red lips with his eyes fixated on Soobin's lips.

Badump.

Soobin could feel his mouth going dry, a soft red color appearing on his cheeks.  His stomach feels funny all of a sudden.

"No thanks." Soobin quickly snaps out of it, harshly slapping Yeonjun's hand away, forcing him to let go of his chin.

"How mean." Yeonjun says with a pout but voluntarily pulls back anyway.

'Just who exactly is the mean one here?' Soobin sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"This one is read 'fascinating'."

'Huh?' Soobin was surprised. He wasn't expecting Yeonjun to have such a nice sounding English accent. He sounded rather fluent.

"I heard that you have trouble with pronunciations."

"How did...."

"Just guessed." Yeonjun innocently shrugged.

'But still? How?'

His thoughts were never answered as Yeonjun kept talking and Soobin couldn't help but listen intently to the sudden English lesson that he was getting.

"Then what about this one?" He couldn't hold himself back anymore and even asked questions.