two.

Click. Click. Click.

The sounds of a pen clicking.

Tik. Tok. Tik. Tok.

The sound of the clock ticking.

Screeechhh.

The sound of a chair moving.

Soobin slams the the pen that he was holding onto the table in frustration.

Fuck. He really wanted to curse out loud.

"I didn't know that the Choi Soobin had such anger issues." A sarcastic voice was heard, echoing throughout the classroom.

Soobin tried his best to ignore the annoying voice as much as possible. He picked up the pen that had been previously slammed onto the table and continues scribbling away on the worksheet.

Screeeeechhh.

The sounds of the chair being moved around was heard and it only fuelled Soobin's annoyance even more.

"It's cute." Yeonjun chuckled, putting down the pen that he was continuously clicking onto the desk and made his way towards where Soobin was sitting.

"You're cute, I mean." Yeonjun had pulled the chair that was in front of Soobin's desk and sat down in front of the ravenette. He rested his head on his palm with his elbow propped up on Soobin's desk.

"..." Soobin continued to ignore the other by solving the math problems on the worksheet that was provided for people who were sent to detention.

(so ironic bc he hates math lmao.)

"Why won't you look at me? You were staring pretty intensely earlier." Yeonjun continued to talk despite being ignored. It was as if he was whining to his lover who was mad at him.

The more Yeonjun continued to talk, the more Soobin felt his blood boil. It was like there was a ticking time bomb inside of him that was about to explode at any time as he tried his best to stay calm.

"Are you mad?"

Bang.

Soobin slammed his pen against the desk once again and stood up abruptly with a clearly angry expression.

"Wasn't getting me in trouble enough for you?"

"Hm? I don't know." Yeonjun shrugged. He seems to have decided to feign ignorance as he leisurely picks up the poor pen that Soobin had abused and played around with it.

Hm?

Yeonjun suddenly raises a brow due to a sudden action of Soobin who had grabbed onto his wrist.

"Come with me right now. You're going to tell Ms.Jung that this was a misunderstanding."

"And why should I do that?"

'This crazy bastard.' Soobin was at a loss of words. What did he mean by why?! This jerk had the audacity to feign ignorance right now.

Soobin has never been so angry at someone before. This was the first time that someone had made him want to verbally assault them and he had never been a violent person who thought of such things like punching someone in the face.

But this bastard. Oh, how Soobin wanted to kick him in the balls until he'll never be able to reproduce again.

"You caused all of this—"

"Detention is over." Ms.Jung entered the room at that moment. "And, Choi Soobin...." She silently stares at him for a brief moment before letting out a disappointed sigh.

"This will be on your record, but I won't mention what you were doing to anyone. I'm very disappointed in you."

"No, wait. Ms.Jung, it wasn't what it looked like." Soobin pulled the blonde boy over to his side, gripping his wrist tightly. "Choi Yeonjun forced me. Isn't that right??" Soobin was glaring quite intensely at the other.

Yeonjun quietly and calmly glances at Ms.Jung before glancing back at Soobin who was glaring at him to hurry up and confess.

"I don't know what he's talking about." Yeonjun put on a confused and innocent look as he shrugged his shoulders.

'What the fuck?! This crazy—'

Soobin was close to cursing out loud.

"This young man has said it all. I know you are ashamed of yourself, but this is the first time for you so I'll let you off the hook."

"N—"

Before Soobin could even get a word out, Ms.Jung had shook her head and made her way out of the classroom, leaving Soobin and Yeonjun alone together.

Yeonjun was smiling quite brightly with his wrist still being held by the other who was frozen in his spot.

-

".... Why are you still following me?" Soobin asked with his arms crossed staring up at the blonde boy who had followed him all the way into the subway train and was now standing in front of him as there were no other seats left available.

Yeonjun hadn't stop smiling and continued to act as if nothing had happened.

"I use the subway sometimes."

'Sometimes. So, you're implying that you could've not used the subway today but decided to because you're following me?' Soobin kept those words to himself though and looked away.

"Hey."

"..."

"Hey. If you're still mad at me then I'll take you out sometime."

'What bullshit is this jerk spewing now? He wants to apologise after all that?' Soobin continued to ignore him with an annoyed expression.

"Is that a yes?"

Suddenly, the train comes to a stop and Soobin stood up, preparing to get off.

"Let me walk you home."

"No, thank you. Please fuck off." Yeonjun was so taken by surprise that he lets Soobin get off the train without stopping him.

"Pfft." He lets out a chuckle, covering his face with both of his hands. "Damn it. He's so cute."