Bruno Madrigal

"Can you do a touchstarved Bruno x clingy overly affectionate reader?"

• Bruno has spent around a decade hiding in the walls, away from everyone and everything except for rats and mice. He absolutely craves touch and kind words from others but at the same time, that scares him. I think part of the reason the town acted towards him the way they did in We Don't Talk About Bruno is because perhaps Bruno purposefully gave prophecies when he didn't need to, as a form of protecting himself. No one messes with the prophet who could potentially tell you something horrible if you do. Bruno is a lot older and tired now though, and doesn't want to have to push away others for his safety anymore.

• Because of this, any and all touch would probably have to be initiated by you and you will have to make sure he's well aware of what you're going to do in advance. The image of a scared rabbit is popping into my head now.

• Now praises and compliments? He absolutely adores! He gets easily flustered and tends to mumble his responses when receiving verbal affection and he may never say he enjoys it, but he definitely does and would get kinda nervous if you one day just stopped with them.

• He desperately needs affectionate, you just have to reel in on the physical part or else you'll frighten him off.