Isabela Madrigal

"isabela with transmasc s/o?"

• I feel that at first Isabela would be confused about your identity, not that she's bigoted or anything like that, but because she's used to going along with Abuela's viewpoint and morals without question in order to be perfect. So it goes without saying that at the very least she would have a lot of questions.

• She would very quickly embrace it though! After the events of the movie, she is one hundred percent all for self discovery and embracing who you are truly as a person. You being different from those around you in any way is something to be celebrated in her eyes!

• I think because of this you would most likely become her discover buddy as well as a partner.

• She's now a whirlwind of activity. Isabela wants to try and experience as many new things as she possibly can now that she feels free to do so and she wants to try them now. She might actually benefit you reminding her to occasionally take breaks and to not overdue it.

• She's also used to being the center of attention and naturally does things in a way that places her in that, so you might also occasionally have to remind her that she doesn't have to be and it's okay to relax and have things be private.

• Also be prepared for her wanting to change both of your hair colors at least every other week.