Bruno Madrigal

"Hiii, if it isnt too much to ask, I was wondering if you could do headcannons for bruno x transmale reader (like, wears unisex clothes but acts feminine)
also reader is awkward and weird like bruno, also LOVES THE RATS LIKE FUCK YEAH, also bruno sometimes has panic attacks"

• Bruno would love it if you were awkward and shy! It puts him more at ease being around you and he has an easier time understanding you as a person.

• Being able to sit and just.. exist in someone else's presence is very important to him in a relationship as his times in the walls has worsen his ability to know what to talk about with others and the pressure to have to speak will cause him to feel panicky.

• Existing in places crowded with people at all fills him with anxiety actually so if you find yourselves hanging out or on a date in a public place, you have to be aware of that and be gentle with him. Be prepared for having to leave suddenly if need be too.

• His panic attacks aren't especially loud or explosive but he tends to start muttering to himself and looking at his feet, occasionally bringing a fist against his own skull. The best way to help is to slowly draw him into a hug and quietly tell him soft, gentle praise and reassurances.

• It'd be a huge relief to him if you had no issues with rats as he'd love to introduce you to each and every one, telling you about all of their individual hobbies and likes. He'd absolutely love it if you liked them. His rat friends are so important to him.

• I feel that Bruno would be one of the chillest Madrigals when it comes to your gender identity. You are what you say you are and that's that in his eyes. He personally doesn't find things like that a big deal and is very supportive. One of the only times he'll ever get into confrontations is for those he loves and that includes defending you against transphobic comments and misgendering.