Monday

My favorite day Monday....
I found out Ella's school routine she has 45 minutes at meeting time she gets to meet all the kids and walk around and see her classes. Then she has her home room with Alice baker...well Mrs. baker. Then her teacher but I don't know her teacher name yet. I just dropped her off a bit early so she can make some friends and talk with the kids. I have decided that since I have about an hour I should go try out the coffee shop I saw on Friday.
As I was driving to the coffee shop I got an email. I was finally notified about who my child's teacher is his name is Mr. styles.
I arrived at the coffee shop.
"Can I get one latte with foam" I ask the barista.
"Yes ma'am will that be all" the barista replied.
"Yes thank you" I added as I payed for it.
"Oh sorry excuse me" I say as I bumped into a man walking to get my coffee.
"My apologies I didn't see you there, you dropped your purse" a British voice says.
"It's ok thank you" I say walking down to grab my latte.
I must hurry back I need to make sure she gets sorted and has her little cubby. I get in my car and drive back to the school.
Spiral elementary.

"Hi el sorry I'm late I had to grab a coffee" I say bending down.
For the first day of school we get to walk around with our kids and get to know there schedule.
Home room went pretty well besides this boy looking over at ella... she is way too young for a crush. Now it's time for her base class.
We walk down and she shows me her cubby where she stores her lunch box, backpack and water bottle. "Okay momma this is my main class where we do writing, math and art" she says pointing as we walk in.
"I'm sorry I'm late" "it's nice too meet you all, some have probably already met me, I'm Mr. styles" a familiar voice says.
Your kidding.
That's Mr. Styles
"Mommy that's my teacher" she says looking at me.
"Oh okay" I say as ella raises her hand.
"Can we draw in this class mr. Styles" ella asks.
"Yes we will have days dedicated to certain activities" he replied.
"Okay so now you know me let's go around the room and introduce yourself" he says. "Starting with you ella".
"I'm Ella I like to draw and play with my toys...and this is my mom she is the best" ella says with a big smile.
"Amazing, nice to meet you ella" he replied.

They continue to go around the room and introduce themselves to the class. I wasn't expecting ella to say I'm the best but it means a lot I hope she thinks I'm a good mother, I love her so much.
"Okay momma I'm going to lunch, you can talk to my teachers now" she says waving bye.
"Hello I'm pretty sure we met in the coffee shop earlier this morning" Mr.styles says.
"Oh yes hi I'm Veronica" I say.
"Beautiful name I'm Harry styles" he says reaching to shake my hand.
"It seems Ella is advanced in her speech" Harry says to me.
I've known she was smart but she truly loves school.
"Yes she start reading a bit earlier then most babies" I reply.
"She loves school" I say keeping with the conversation.
"I'm glad" Harry adds.

This man keeps some serious eye contact..
"It was lovely meeting you" I've got a to meet with someone in about 30 minutes when does school end again?" I ask.
"3:00" Harry replied.
"Okay thank you again" I say walking out.
I wave bye to Ella and I head to my car.

(Call from a random number)
"Hello" I say shutting my car door.
"Yes, is this Veronica" I say confused into the phone.
"About the location for you bar you can buy it it's available for purchase" the woman on phone says.
"Thank you I'll be in touch" I say setting the phone down.
I'm so happy, everything I've dreamed of it actually coming true. I'm so excited. I just need to fix my payments then get a side job until my bar starts picking up.
I noticed the cafe I was at is hiring maybe I'll check it out. I'll just email them about being hired. There is still some time left until I pick up Ella. I call Sarah as I drive to the cafe for an interview.
"Heyy girl what's up" Sarah says answering.
"Hii guess who's getting the club!" I reply happily. "No way" Sarah says.
"Yes way!" I added.
"I'm about to pull up to the cafe I just need a small side job" I say to Sarah.
"Alright stay in touch good luck" Sarah says the hangs up.
I love her she's my best friend we have known each other since I was in middle school. She was the popular girl and I was the shy kid but now we switched roles since we grew up. I can't wait to see her she lives in Manhattan I said I'd visit very soon or we could get some drinks soon.
It's time to get my side job at the cafe.
__________________________________
I got the job! After 1 hour of talking and looking through papers. I got the job. This is it, I'm doing it, I'm getting Ella something special to celebrate, I have to go pick her up now actually.
I pull up to the school and see Harry waiting with Ella. "Hi mommy!" Ella says happily.
"Mr. Styles said I was a good student" Ella added.
"you are honey" I say setting her in the car.
"Thanks again Mr. styles"I say.
"Just call me Harry" he replied with a warm smile.
"Okay thank you Harry" I say waking to open my door.
"Cya tomorrow Ella" he says waving bye.
"Bye bye" Ella says waving out the window.
"Did you have fun" I say driving home.
"Yes I drew pictures for the class room and then we watched a movie and had lunch the played outside then had to meet our friends and decorate our cubby" she says ranting.
"Wow sounds like fun!" I reply to Ella.
I'm glad she had fun, it's so important for kids to feel that leading can be fun.
"Yep, can we have pasta for dinner" Ella asks.
"Let's order it" I say.
"Okay momma" she replies.
I love cooking but I'm just so tired from running around today. I can't wait to go to bed.
Tuesday should be fun I get to see what the bar will look like and Ella has her first real day of school. And it's my first shift at the cafe.
__________________________________
Ella loved the pasta and so did I but we where so exhausted we both ran to bed.

Thank you for reading this! See you in the next chapter, I hope your enjoying it so far. :)