Elementarily

It's been four weeks since Izuku came to UA. He gets to see Eri two times a week. His body has slowly become stronger, enough that everyday activities don't make him tired, well at least for a lazy person

"Izuku!" Kirishima yelled, running up to Izuku, "I heard you saw Eri yesterday. How is she?"

"She is doing the same as last time."

Izuku never smiled but Kirishima could tell it was one of his better days.

"Did you just come back from physical therapy?"

"Yeah, they said I'm improving."

Kirishima could tell Izuku wasn't telling him something so he asked, "And?"

"And?"

Whenever someone tried to get more information out of the boy he would drop his gaze and would start looking small. Although Kirishima was one of the first people to treat Izuku fairly in his life, Izuku was still scared of him.

"and...," he continued.

"What?" Kirishima didn't make out the last part, but he could guess what he said.

Izuku mumbled again and Kirishima guessed what he thought and said, "You need to eat more food?"

A small nod from the boy.

A figure who was always around Izuku, actually the other way around, Izuku was always around the lurking Aizawa. He was walking just behind the two boys.

"Izuku." The dark lurking man said. Catching both boys' attention, "You have already met more than half of the class. I would like you to meet the rest of them."

Aizawa had come across a problem within these four weeks. In Izuku's mind, Aizawa had become the new command center. Izuku started complying with everything that Aizawa asked him to do.

Once, when the two were eating dinner together Aizawa had asked him to eat more. He ended up throwing up more than just that meal. It made Aizawa very uncomfortable. He wanted to help without Izuku forcing himself on his suggestions. And on top of that Izuku would act in fear every time someone asked him to do something.

Just as Aizawa predicted, Izuku nodded his head.

"Cool! The last of the people you haven't met all have a weird personality, from the cold shoulder to anger issues, but don't worry about the last one he is my bro." Kirishima said.

Aizawa had previously had a one-on-one talk with Bakugo about being nice to the green hair kid. Both of them noticed Izuku's nonstop shaking. His body was trembling and he was having a hard time walking.

It was a slow walk to the classroom.

Izuku had already been in this classroom when he met Uraraka. He liked Uraraka, she was a lot like Eri. He was super excited to introduce them to each other.

Kirishima walked in first, then Izuku. As always the shadow teacher followed him.

"Class this is Izuku."

Everyone in the classroom was paying attention as the green hair kid shook like a leaf.

Izuku went to say hi but his body wasn't letting him.

There was silence as Aizawa carefully watched Izuku. The boy's shaking suddenly stopped and this caught him off guard. He glanced up at the student Izuku was staring at, Bakugo.

Was it his instincts that led his eyes to the most explosive kid in the class?

"Deku?"

Aizawa was stunned at the familiarity in Bakugous voice. He quickly looked into Izuku's eyes seeing pure fear.