~Rooftop Rants~

Bakugou's POV:

  After walking out the door, I stomped my way up the stairs. I needed some alone time. The idiots and that sleep-deprived looking asshole have been bugging me too much lately. Fucking fucktards.

I threw open the doors. My eyes searched every nook and cranny as I looked for people.

I wasn't alone.

There was a of group 5 people. All of em' were 3rd years. They were talking, but their eyes slowly averted to meet mine when they realised my presence. One of them got up out of no where, and made his/her way (our pomeranian is respectful and doesn't assume) to the second staircase, with the clear intention to get away from me. The rest soon followed.

After the last one closed the door, I took a heavy sigh as I made my way to the fence. I know those bastards will tell the goddamn teachers that I was the one who kicked them out of the roof.

I stared at the sky. My eyes glanced down, studying the distance between the ground and the roof. I wonder how it would feel to let go of it all.

I snapped out of my thoughts before I could continue any further. I grabbed my bag and pulled a small lunchbox out of it as I walked to a nearby bench. While I sat down, I took out some earphones out of my pockets, gently shoving them into my ears as I picked a song to play.

I slowly ate my food as I listened to the lyrics carefully. A sudden thought arose in my mind: why couldn't I be myself when everyone else can?

For most of my life, the old hag always beat it into my skull that no one would like me with my personality. I knew that, but who was I to stop? It was expected of me to be the number 1 hero. The fucking teachers and the damn useless extras called 'schoolmates' made it clear I needed to be the best. If I wasn't I would just be a goddamn useless disappointment. So of course I'd fucking act the way I did. If I didn't, no one would ever think I'd had a chance to be the number 1 hero. But now, ever since I started to come to UA, their expectations are lower than ever. First, they'd fucking praise me and tell me I'd become the number 1 hero but now, they can't even lay their eyes on me without thinking I've got problems. People are fucking weird sometimes.

I'm a fucking asshole and I know it. I want to change, but I can't bring myself to do it. After building up such a reputation, suddenly acting different would make me look weak. They'd think I would have gone fucking mad or something. They want me to change and be kinder,but I know that the second I start acting nice they'll get weirded out. People are fucking weird.

I hate it how anyone can do anything, against the rules or not, and not get in trouble. But when I do something remotely offensive, I get all the blame just because I'm me.

Stupid dunce face comes to my dorm at midnight, knowing I'm asleep and bangs on the door just to piss me off and wake me up. But when I fight back and scold him, I'm the one at fault. I'm the one who gets in trouble.

It doesn't matter how far I've changed. It doesn't matter what I do. What matters is what they think I've done, solely based off of my past.

-
Sorry for taking so long to get this chapter up! Been busy with exams. I was really hesitant on uploading this chapter because shit be going down a lil bit too fast. I originally wanted bakuboob's problems to be revealed in the later chapters but fuck that shit.

Thanks for over 1k reads! I never would've thought people would like this story since i thought of it at 3am when my sleep deprived ass couldn't go to sleep.
Have a good day/night <3