~Thunder Arises~

Shinso's POV:

The blonde's face turned full on red. He grabbed my collar and lifted it up a bit closer to his face. I put my resting bitch face on, looking him in the eyes with my eyebrows furrowed a little.

"WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?? AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT I'M THE ONE WHOSE LITTLE?"

He's a dumbass too. Who would've thought? I would have.

"I don't need anyone's permission to say anything. I do as I please." I tried my best to keep my tone steady and calm. I stood up and pulled his hand off my collar. His face was priceless when I stood up. After a few seconds, his face turned redder than ever before. He grabbed the paper on the alien girl's desk behind me and squished it up in the palm of his hand.

_________________________________
Apologies for the short and late chapter updates. Been busy with school and I once again have a test week coming up, then finals. Maybe in the winter vacations I'll update more often, if i even still decide to continue this piece of shit and not drop it. Have a good day/night, i'll try my best to update more often for your guys' enjoyment or entertainment or whatever- not that really good in english so i can't describe shit so sorry for the crappy writing.

Bye fr now! Thank you for even bothering to read this, means a lot to me, even if it's just two or three people. Every person counts, right? :)