~Scarf~

Bakugou's POV:

This bastard really thinks it's okay to call me deaf and blind. Absolute bullshit. The fucktard even stood up for that stupid deku. I didn't care about him during the training thing with class 1-B but now he's really getting on my nerves.

  I crumbled up a piece of paper that was on raccoon eye's desk. I was feeling a whole new different level of mad.
"Hey!" shouted the chewed up bubblegum. The rest of the class stay quiet and watch the shit go down like the pussys they are.

"Bakugou! Please! Be nice to Shinso. It's his first day here and you're not being very welcoming. This is unacceptable behaviour!" demanded four eyes. Tch. I liked it better when no one said a thing.
"SHUT UP FOUR EYES!" I roared.

"Surprised?" Eyebags dared to ask, smirking at me.
"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH DARE INSULTING ME!" I proclaimed.

Suddenly, I felt a tight cloth wrapped around around my arms and torso, covering my mouth as well. It took me by surprise, but of course I didn't show it. I just couldn't.

"I said not to make any damn noise. What part of it did you not understand?" spoke the old homeless-looking teacher. "Detention for both of you, after school."

"WHAT?! WHY ME? HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!" I blurted out.

"I don't want to hear any complaints. You're lucky that I'm not expelling you. Now go back to your seats. I'm getting tired from dealing with this shit."

I felt the scarf release, which relaxed me. Whenever that damn teacher captured me with it, it always reminded me of him.