End Of Sienna's Pov

Lucas's Pov

How dare they ?

I wanted to strangle their neck and torture them to hell .

How dare they falsely accuse my beloved bunny ?

They are looking for death .

My eyes darkened at the thought of my baby bunny struggling among the commoners . My bunny was brought up in a luxurious lifestyle , she was spoiled endlessly but she wasn't a spoiled brat like Rowna . She was kind , humble and cute . So cute that , I just want to hug her tightly . She is the epitome of beauty . A beauty I want to confine so that I can be the only person who can see her .

Control yourself Lucas . Be Patient or the plan might get destroyed ~

I tried to calm myself for the sake of the plan . I can't afford it to be messed up .

Few more days and you will be finally be mine my little bunny ~

End Of Lucas's Pov

Sienna's Pov

I am a scared a little , even though I have a knight to escort me .

The carriage is going through Miaden Forest . A forest infamous for the bandits . There are many cases wherein the bandits have looted the Nobel's and killed a few . So this region was a terror for the people who travelled to the countryside town , Palm City .

Suddenly the carriage stopped , jerking me off the position .

" What is going on ? "

I asked but no one replied so I came out of the carriage but that was the biggest mistake of my life .

I was blocked and captured by the group of bandits .

" What a sexy lady ~"

" Wouldn't mind to devour you ~ "

" Such a fist maiden who jumped into the lion's cave ~ "

I was uncomfortable with their words and their stares . I was trembling due to fright . I couldn't seem to speak .

" Shut Up !!!!! "

A handsome yet muscular bandit barked . He seemed to be the leader of the group . As soon as said , everyone quiet down .

" Take all the money and you lady , you are coming with me "

He said while looking at me , before he lifted me up in the air in bridal carry .

" Eeeeek ...... "

I made flustered sound but he paid no attention to it . Even though his behaviour was cold , his embrace was warmth . I couldn't help myself but to snuggle up to him .

He looked at me before giving me a smirk and I blushed slightly .

Is it wrong to search for warmth in this cold world ?

He placed me on his horse before he himself climbed up . My back collided with his hard chest as I felt myself being wrapped around by his warmth .

I didn't struggle and stayed silent until he took to the place , he wanted .

" You must be hungry kitty . I will get you some food ~ "

He said and I nodded . I haven't eaten anything since the morning , I was hungry and little dizzy .

He came back with fruits and buns and a huge glass of water .

" Let me feed you "

He said and I had no complaints . His hands were clean and mine were not.