Dread On Arrival...

Comincia dall'inizio

Cole: They have Lloyd. 

Zane: And the three Oni Masks. 

Kai: The Quiet One- - 

Nya: Who is Harumi- - 

Kai: Is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon, and- - 

Commissioner: Just stop! The princess is behind all this? 

Alex: Yes, she is. 

He told the man, making his presence known as he leaned against the door, as the man gave him a look. 

Commissioner: And just why are you here? 

Alex: I need to stop this, what she started years ago, and take back what’s mine. 

He answered the man, looking away while he crossed his arms. 

Cole: Which is why we need you behind us. 

Nya: Along with everyone on your force. 

Commissioner: I’m not ready to lose my city just yet. 

He turned back to his desk as he grabbed the phone and started to dial in a number. 

Commissioner: Person on the other end of this phone, get me the mayor. *sighs* Yes, I’ll hold. 

After waiting a bit on hold, the Commissioner was able to talk to the mayor as the group decided to go over a plan to stop the summoning of Lord Garmadon and to save Lloyd. And they decided to keep Little Wu in the Police station, for his safety and it would be too dangerous for someone who is very young in their mission. And later that day, everyone, but Kai, managed to get to the meetup point they decided on, the place where Kai would pick them up. 

Zane: We are in place. Operation UnderCover initiate. 

He spoke into his speaker to Kai, giving him the signal to begin the plan. Everyone put on their diving gear right before Kai appeared around the corner in his sub. They all jumped into the water and grabbed onto the sub, soon speeding ahead to the palace. 

They soon arrived at a sheltered area in the palace, where they could enter it without getting spotted by any gang members. They left their diving gear on the ground, as it easily made a great distraction as one member noticed them and left his post to investigate. Nya sneakily came right behind him and she knocked him out before the member could call for more members to come, she then hid the knocked out body in some bushes nearby. 

Two more gang members started coming their way, but Nya quickly gave everyone a signal and they were able to sneak behind and reach the top of the palace, before running off further into the palace, to the Temple of Resurrection. 

They soon arrived at a large staircase, where they could hear a loud voice shouting for someone above the staircase. They quickly ran up the stairs as they reached the doors where two gang members were busy watching the event behind them, not knowing that the ninja and Alex were standing right behind them. 

SOG: Wow… That’s awesome. 

Cole: What’s awesome? 

He asked the two right before Kai and Jay grabbed them and threw them down the stairs. They rushed to the open doors, and peered out of sight. 

Harumi was standing at an altar, with her white hair down and was wearing a pitch black outfit. Above her were the three Oni Masks that were floating in the air, as they were opening a portal to the Departed Realm. 

Harumi: I call upon thee, lord of many names. Lord of Destruction! King of Shadows… Lord Garmadon! Garmadon! 

A huge and powerful gust of wind started to blow as the portal started to shake and grow even larger.