25: Electric Festivity (2)

Start from the beginning

The four students present in this corner all had different opinions on this matter.

That guy had made such a big hole in the wall seemingly effortlessly.

Peter felt scared.

He never faced an enemy this strong before, unless he counted Magneto.

"P, Peter-!"

It was Liz who exclaimed when she realised the dangers of this situation.

"Call Super-Nova! This guy really looks like a villain!"

Peter was about to do as said, but he paused.

No, no, he can't do that.

Not only would he be relying too much on Enrique like this– but this was the moment when he could be cool!

This was his chance to shi-

– Thud!

"...Hah, die punk!"

Flash Thompson shouted as he threw a bottle of water on the villain's face, making his blue lips twitch like a beast.

Peter groaned.

He just realised he couldn't reveal his identity in this place.

* * *

Kleptomania.

The inability to resist urges to steal items that catch your eye. Sometimes, no matter how big the risk of stealing said item may be.

That was the reason why Felicia Hardy– a super crazy Kleptomaniac– didn't think twice before deciding to raid her own school.

In hindsight, the target of her greed this time around wasn't anything that expensive. It was a simple paperweight, shaped like an orb with an intricate design inside it.

The location of said paperweight also wasn't anything groundbreaking for a person of her skills. It was the principal's office, and the bald principal adored it quite a bit too.

She first saw it a few days ago, the night after Supernova had caught her lacking, when she was called to the principal's office after she beat up a guy who invited her to be his partner in the Homecoming, and kept annoying her even after she firmly rejected.

Since that day, this orb has been eating her mind.

Felicia knew she needed her hands on it.

The slight problem was that she was too late to make her move and so Homecoming came. The logical option now would be that she wait for a while until classes continue so that she could come to the office and swiftly steal it. But...

Kleptomaniacs don't follow logic.

Felicia's patience had reached its limits, and she had decided to come to school in the name of attending Homecoming just so that she could steal the paperweight and then leave swiftly.

Expectedly yet annoyingly though, the kids were surprised at her presence. Usually, third-year students didn't attend Homecoming, more so someone like her who's usually so quiet.

Thanks to this, the kids thought maybe her beautiful ass was finally coming out of her shell. They didn't stop pestering her throughout the entire day when the football game took place, and even the players did the same after the game ended.

What, did they think she got impressed seeing them throw balls at each other?

'Gosh, so childish.'

Finally when evening came, unwilling to suffer from the continuous asking out for a dance she was faced with, Felicia decided to "leave". Though in reality, she had just sneaked inside the school at that time.