SFW Alphabet: H - Hugs

H= Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

💗 Van is a big on physical contact as he's such an affectionate person - he won't hesitate to pull you into a hug any time, any place.

💗 You'd always found yourself a bit touched out by people who were overly physical, but that just fell by the wayside when you met Van.

💗 The first time you shared a hug you two barely knew each other (although you'd admired him from afar for some time) so you were surprised when Larry formally introduced you and he went in for a hug straight away!

💗 You only felt awkward for all of about two seconds before you melted into his arms.

💗 He was so warm and super-soft and he smelt so good, you were embarrassed as you held on maybe just a little bit too tight.

💗 Van never said anything but the little smirk on his face and the twinkle of mischief in his eye as you finally parted told you full well that he'd enjoyed it just as much as you had.

💗 Fast forward a month, a few outings to the local pub and a couple of cosy film nights at Van's  (and plenty of hugs) and you'd admitted your feelings to one another.

💗 And the hugs just kept coming...

💗 Van can't keep his hands to himself, he always likes to be touching you. He likes to feel that physical connection.

💗 He always feels warm even when it's cold outside. It comes in handy in winter... it's like having your own personal hot water bottle on hand.

💗 But his hands aren't always warm as you find out when he tries to slip them under your jumper to warm them up!

💗 His hugs are never rushed, even when you're late for work and in a rush to leave the house in the morning he won't let you go until you've had your hug and kiss goodbye.

💗 When he's leaving for tour he'll hug you a little tighter and a little longer and you close your eyes, taking everything in, the vibrations of his heartbeat, his smell, the way his arms feel wrapped around you. You want to remember it clearly for when he's away.

💗 He's just the right height for cuddling... you feel like pieces of a perfect puzzle fitting together.

💗 Hugs from behind, often when you're least expecting it. He wraps his arms around you tight, engulfing you in his warmth, his face buried into your hair or neck.

💗 Neck nuzzling... it's ticklish but when his lips find that sensitive spot you're like putty in his hands.

💗 Morning hugs lying in bed with you as the little spoon, limbs entwined whilst he scatters sweet kisses all over every bit of exposed skin he can find.

💗 You especially like this when it's cold and gloomy outside, the rain lashing down on your windows. You can just shut out the rest of the world and get lost in each other.

💗 The best hugs are the ones where you've been apart and you've missed each other so much. It just feels so right being back in each other's arms.

💗 He wraps his arms around you and pulls you in so close and he's breathing in the scent of your hair and you feel like you're positively gonna pop if he squeezes you any tighter!

💗 "Van I'm gonna burst in a minute! You're gonna have to let me go!" He loosens his grip a little but still doesn't let go. "Sorry love, I'm just in my happy place... don't ever wanna let you go. I've missed ya so much."

💗 Airport hugs where he'll drop his luggage in an instant to pick you up and whirl you around, showering you with kisses. You cling to him like a koala bear! You don't care if you're in a public place.

💗 Did I already mention he smells good? (Apart from straight after a gig!)

💗 But you still love sweaty post-gig hugs, he's hyper and pumped up on adrenaline and it's such a turn on seeing him on stage that those hugs more often than not end up leading on to more...

💗 And there's definitely a hug for every occasion... Feeling sad? Comforting hugs where he holds you close and gently strokes your hair. Feeling tired? Sleepy hugs where you lie on his chest and the steady sound of his heartbeat lulls you. Feeling horny? Steamy hugs where hot, wet kisses are pressed to your neck whilst he grips your hips and grinds against you. Feeling crampy and hormonal? Caring hugs where you'll lie on the sofa with him behind, rubbing soothing touches on your belly.

💗 There's nothing that makes your feel safer or more secure than when you're enveloped in his warm embrace.