Ugghhhh!!

     "No. No.... I don't take her clothes off" yeah right, I take it off myself.

      "Is that so?"
     "Yeah, we are always 3 metres apart anytime she comes around" lies! She's always all up on me. 'let me feel on you' that's her favorite word. The only time she isn't using it is when she is angry.

     "I do not believe that. But how are you doing?"

    "I'm good, great even. I'm speaking with the governor on phone! I feel like I have accomplished alot in my life. Congratulations" my mom chuckled

    "Thanks Mairo"
    "Uhmm.....Can Samira come over?"

    "Yeah, I wouldn't be home anyways"

     "Alright! Thanks! Sammy please come see me" Mairo said ending the call.

      "No sex" my mom said.
     "Okay Mom." Definitely fucking. Lately my sex drive has been so high I know it's only a  little amount if time before Mairo complains. Sex and food are the only things I think All day. Which is bad because our final exams are coming up in about 2 weeks. People have started studying while I'm here looking for ways to get fucked by that hot ginger haired girl.

       I don't know what Mairo and Matt did but Dr Seb hasn't disturbed us in months, making me wonder if he's alive. Mairo said she only threatened him but I know that's not the whole truth.

Gwen's pov:

        Marshal and I cuddled naked in bed after pleasuring each other for hours. She has been extra clingy with me since i started processing my papers for my travels. It's still hard for me to believe that in a few months I will be leaving this country to study abroad. Leaving my family, friends and my girlfriend.

     It feels like I just met her yesterday and now I'm moving. Miles away from her soft touch, kisses, love, affection and possesiveness. She still thinks we would be together once I move, talking about coming to visit me during holidays but I don't think that's going to work, there's only so much we could do. The time difference will make it hard for us to communicate and she will also be studying, I'm not that selfish to take up her night time that's she's supposed to use to study and use it for
discussing.

       "Baby, you're really going a month after our exams?"
     "Yes" I said quietly. Thinking about leaving her makes me want to cry so bad even though it's still like a month and a half away.

     "I wish we met earlier so we could spend more time together. I was thinking about it and I really would be selfish if I hold you down in a relationship, while you're away studying. I don't want you to feel obligated to talk to me thereby slacking off. It would break me even more if you loose your scholarship because of me."

       "Wait are you breaking up with me?" I asked feeling the tears streaming down my face

    "No, no. I'm not, I'm just saying. We should think this through and if you think we could still date while you're away then we don't have to break anything off. But know this, if you decide breaking up is better I will still support you, be here when you need me and lend you a shoulder to cry on when needs be. I love you so much Nini. That's why I don't want anything or anyone to destroy a future you've worked so hard on." She stroked my hair as I cried uncontrollably on her shoulder. Why did things have to go this way? Why did I meet her just to end up leaving her.

    I know she says she will be here for me but what if she ends up moving on and getting a girlfriend who wants her to cut ties off with her ex? What would I do? I don't think I can be able to love anyone the way I love this girl.

        "Nini, don't cry. We will figure out what's best for us" she said pecking my forehead.

        "But I want to be with you" I cried out "what if I don't go?"

        "Nini. I would personally drag you to Harvard myself if needs be. Do you know the opportunity you would get if you go there? Do you think I would allow you waste your life here? Never. I love you very much and as much as I want you to be with me, I would never stop you from achieving your dreams. It would hurt me to see you beat yourself up in the future with 'what if's' and 'had I know's'. I want to be the girlfriends of a space engineer or ex girlfriend of a space engineer. I want to be able to brag  about you because I know you wouldn't let any of us down. Shit we might be allowed to have a wedding in space"

     "You want to get married to me?" This is the first time she said something like this

    "Yes of course. If after we are settled in life and we're both single and still want each other. I'll marry you without hesitation"

      "Even if it's 10 years later?"
     "Yes, even if it's 10 years later"

        "God, I love you so much" I crashed my lips on hers. Kissing her passionately letting her  feel how much I love her for being a blessing in my life.

      I hope we end up together later in life.