🌹🍉 Turtle Pile!

Leo laughed as he ran from Donnie. He had started a pillow fight with him and his other siblings, even though he knew how damn aggressive that Mikey could get with a pillow.

Mikey and Raph were attacking each other with their own pillows, yelling those like "I'm gonna pulverize you!" Or "You're going down!".

Leo turned around quickly hitting Donnie in the face with his own pillow. Donnie groaned before hitting Leo in the head.

"Ah! Donnie, cool it! You'll never beat me!"
"Bold words coming from somebody with a small vocabulary! Your failure is nigh, Leon!"

Leo let out a small noise of confusion before defending himself from another hit. Leo backed up. He lurched forward slightly, making Donnie flinch backwards.

Leo went for the kill, hitting Donnie in the stomach with his pillow. Donnie groaned and quickly yelped as he was pushed to the ground.

"No fair! You're cheating!"

Leo chuckled to himself.

"How could I possibly be cheating? Moi?"

Donnie chuckled as he heard Mikey running over.

"Somebody will stop you."
"Huh?"

Leo looked up before yelping and blocking his head with his pillow as Mikey attempted to land a blow. Donnie took the chance to get up and walk over to Raph, grabbing his pillow along the way.

Raph was sitting down where they'd be camping out for the night. They all had a nightmare, so they decided to sleep together in the living room together.

"Leo beat ya?"
"Unfortunately."

Raph chuckled, leaning backwards. Donnie sat beside him and pulled out his phone. He could hear Leo begging Mikey to surrender, followed by shouts of Mikey throwing punches with his pillow.

Donnie smiled to himself at that. He scrolled through Tumblr for a bit, watching some videos or reblogging ideas and art he saw.

Mikey and Leo eventually came back, Leo looking defeated.

"What did you say, Leon?"
"Shut up, Donald."

Donnie smirked as Raph moved onto his plastron to allow for a turtle pile that would inevitably happen.

As expected, Mikey flopped onto Raphs shell, snuggling into his usual position, being his head placed not too far away from Raphs and his body draping ever so slightly to their left.

Leo settled on top of Mikeys legs, soothing the youngers pressure stim need for sleeping. He layed down on his plastron as well.

Donnie sighed before flopping on top of the two younger turtles, making all three let out an 'oof'. He didn't mind being touched, since he actually wanted it this time around. He had his shall to the others, looking upwards to appease his own pressure stim need.

Leo placed his legs over Donnies stomach with Mikey moving an arm to Donnies shoulder to make sure he was alright with being touched, even if he hadn't moved Leos legs. When Donnie responded with a nod, he happily placed his arm on Donnies own left arm.

The four talked for a bit, sharing tidbits of their day or the nightmare they'd had. Raph ended up singing them to sleep, due to none of them being able to actually sleep.

Raph smiled as the others drifted off to sleep. He yawned, crossing his arms and laying his head on them. He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep with ease.