Chapter- 15 Preperations

🫐🦈

"I can't wait to see you again Red Riot! Be sure to cum a little early tomorrow night!"

Ahri was whipping her muffin batter in quick succession, but her mind was everywhere but baking as she grumbled, "Why did I have to act all badass? Who on earth do I think I am? I can't back that stuff up!" Ahri spooned the mix into the molds and plopped them into the oven.

She was standing like a flamingo in the middle of her kitchen watching the red light slowly cook the baked goods as she muttered, "I don't even know what to do with a man as hot as Kirishima! I feel like I need backup."

Ahri pulled out her phone and scrolled through her contact until she found the number she wanted. She put it on speakerphone and went back to making another batch of cookies.

<<<<<<<<< Calling ObnoxiousOldOctopus🐙>>>>>>>>>>

"Ahri?"

"Tama!"

"W-why are you calling me during work?"

"Oh zip it, goodie tooshoes. I need a favor."

She could practically see his bottom lip poking out as he grumbled, "I don't think calling me names is going to get you what you want."

Fine. I'll just bribe the munchy bastard. "If you help me, I'll make you your favorite lobster rolls."

The moment of silence that stretched across the line simply made her grin victoriously. She knew she had him by the balls long before he murmured, "Fine. What do you want brat?"

"I need Lore's number. Bakugo's girlfriend? Would you happen to have it?"

"Me? Heck no. Nejire does though. She's her cousin. But wait. My rolls..."

"Yes yes, you can expect your lobster rolls as payment for watching Eitarou tomorrow night."

"Huh?!"

She giggled at the surprise in his voice, "Yeppers! Eijiro and I are going out on a date because he officially asked me to be his girlfriend."

"You two made up? What about Ei? Kirishima didn't react very well to finding out about him. I have not forgotten how he ran away."

"Don't start the protective big brother role, okay? I'm a big girl. I know what I'm doing, and you're the one that's spent all these years telling me how amazing Eijiro Kirishima is."

"Sure I did, b-but I didn't expect you to date him!"

"Well too late! You're getting me that contact. You're getting free lobster rolls, and you and Miri are going to watch Ei for a few hours. Okay?"

"I feel like I'm getting no say in this," he puffed adorably cranky.

"You're right. You're getting lobster rolls that will have anti-anxiety baked into them. Good enough?"

"I like that little addition you added in there to try and distract me."

"Tammmaaa~!"

Tamaki groaned at her little sister voice. "Fine. Fine. Give me my rolls. I'll text you the info soon."

"Okay! I'll add Miri's macarons in there."

"He'll love you more than me. Don't do that."

"That's impossible!! He loves you so much Tama! I love you. Send me the stuff."