Chapter- 3 Text Me

🫐🦈

Now that they had eachother's numbers, neither of them had been able to fully calm down. Ahri finished off her second glass of wine, and Kirishima offered, "You want another Ahri?"

She waved away his generous offer. "No, no. I'm totally fine. Two is my cut off."

Kirishima chuckled, "Really? I feel like you're a rare breed."

"What do you mean?"

"My friends, they're actually pretty heavy drinkers." 

She eyed the one old fashion he'd been nursing all night and canted her head to the side. "But you're not."

That little scar next to Kirishima's right eyelid pulled up in surprise as he asked, "You noticed?"

 He gave off a self-deprecating laugh again. She noticed he did that any time he got uncomfortable. It was kinda cute the way he pretended he was incredibly outgoing and confident. 

She secretly wondered what Kirishima would be like at home on a Sunday morning right after rolling out of bed. Would he be a cuddly teddy bear wanting to love on her? A clingy baby who needed lots of kisses to get up and face the morning? A grumpy toddler who refused to acknowledge life until he had his coffee? Was he a morning person?

Ahri blushed as she tried to reel her thoughts back in, but that little devil on her shoulder snipped her fishing line and let that bitch go crazy. 

Was he horny when he woke up or was he a late-night guy who'd fuck her to slee? Did he like to cuddle after sex? What was his aftercare like? Would he ever let her clean him up like she liked? Was he chatty during sex? Oh god that deep voice he could say anything in her ear and she'd-

"Ahri?" Kirishima asked in amusement. 

She snapped back to reality and shook her head. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry," she giggled as she nervously played with the tip of her ear. "I totally got sucked into my own head. See? I don't need any more alcohol lest I get lost on aisle four and never find my cookies."

Kirishima laughed brightly, "Cookies are on your aisle four? You're shopping at the wrong store, cutie. Mine are on aisle 7."

Was it possible to die from too much happiness? Because she totally was up for a scientific experiment if he called her cutie again. 

"Aisle 7? No, sir that is eggs and milk!"

Kirishima's abs tightened so as to not allow himself to react to hearing her call him sir. He liked it entirely too much.

"Okay, we need to solve this matter. What grocery store do you go to? I need to file a complaint."

"I live on the west side of town. I like the little mom-and-pop shop on my corner. It's called Lucky's!"

"Lucky's? I've never heard of it." He pointed his thumb at himself and said, "I bought a house near my moms' place last year, so I shop out of their pantry."

"Well no wonder your isles are better! Moms always have the best stuff," Ahri giggled making them both smile at one another. 

Kirishima hadn't had this much fun talking to someone in so long, so he blushed brightly and summoned the courage to ask her, "Ahri, would you maybe like to go on a da-"

Suddenly Bakugo's boomed, "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Ahri gasped in surprise, and Kirishima instantly got to his feet facing whatever had scared her. He placed a hand on her knee as he glared down at a stuttering drunk blonde man who had tossed his drink on Lore's dress, "I'm-I'm-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to spill on you miss. Truly-"