Chapter- 19 🍋Road trip

🫐🦈

Ahri had everything all packed up when she got the text from Kirishima early Saturday morning.

Red❤️❤️‍🔥🦈 

Cutie we have an emergency!

Instantly worried it was something serious, she picked up her phone and called him. Ahri paced around her apartment chewing her thumbnail anxiously as the line rang. 

When he answered she rushed, "Eiji! Are you okay!"

Music blasted across the line, and she recoiled far away from the screaming device. She barely heard Kirishima's deep raspy voice shout, "TURN IT DOWN! I'm on the phone!!"

"Ohhhh to your girlfrannnd," a female voice teased. 

Ahri was instantly worried about why Kirishima would be with another woman this early in the morning. "Eiji? Are you..with someone?"

The music was turned down a bit, but she could still hear it in the background. "Huh? Yeah I'm with Mina, Kaminari, and Hanta. That was the problem I was texting you about. Is everything okay, cutie? You sound upset."

Mina. Just his friend. Whew!

"You said we had an emergency, sweetpea. I was worried you had gotten hurt at your job or something."

He cursed under his breath but was tender when he said, "No, I'm sorry love. I promise it's nothing like that. I'm totally fine. The emergency is that I magically had a flat tire this morning, and I magically didn't have any spares in my garage."

"That's a whole lot of magic, honeybun. Your friends, any of them magicians by chance?" Ahri giggled as she put away her son's toys. 

"Ugh huh. At least two of them are..."

"Which two?"

"Denki and Mina."

"Ohhhhhhh. Okay, noted," she smiled. "Thank you for the heads up about them. I've brought reinforcements!"

Kirishima's laugh was one of her favorite things about him, and she felt all warm inside as it rolled across the line. "No worries, cutie. We'll be there in about 10 minutes. I'll be up to help you bring everything out. Okay?"

"I don't have much. I could bring it down and m-"

"Nope! This is my job now Ahri. I'm your boyfriend. Please, let me do this for you okay?"

She nibbled on her bottom lip as she propped a foot up on the inside of her knee and smiled, "Yeah..you are my boyfriend Eiji."

His voice was much deeper as he chuckled, "I love hearing you say that."

"I love how your voice gets all husky every time I remind you that you're mine." She could imagine him trying to readjust himself in the crowded car without his friends noticing how hard he was getting. "Do you want me to stop Eiji? I know you're in mixed company right now."

"Fuck them."

Laughter flowed across the line from both sides. "Wow! I didn't know you felt that way toward them!"

"I do right now! I was supposed to have the entire drive down with just you and Ei until SOMEONE sparked up my car, and SOMEONE melted my tires." Two sets of nonchalant whistling later, and Kirishima sighed, "they can just ignore my dick because they hijacked my girl!"

Ahri giggled, "It's okay Eijiro! We'll have the whole weekend together. Besides, I packed some stuff that's for your eyes only."

He growled deep in his chest as he barked, "Drive faster Hanta!!! Cutie, I'll be there in 5."