Chapter- 10 Truths

🫐🦈

"I want you too, Red. More than you can possibly imagine."

Did he warn her? Yes.

Did she heed his warning? Nope.

Did she pull the metaphorical dragon by the tail? Yep.

Did she regret it? Fuckkkk no.

Kirishima slowly stood up to his full height, and Ahri's head fell all the way back to keep her eyes locked on his. Kirishima's hands fell to her waist where they engulfed her hips bones and pressed her fully against the raging erection he had pinned to his thigh thanks to his tight red briefs.

"Ahri."

His voice was even deeper and raspier than it had been, and it was doing terribly delicious things to her body.

"Eiji?"

"Fuck. Don't give me a nickname at this time. Please," he begged as he closed his red eyes and held onto his mind by a thread.

"I'm sorry," she giggled quietly.

He looked down at her and accused, "No you aren't. If you were, you wouldn't be biting your lip like that. I think we need to make a few things clear." He thumbed her lip out making it pout waiting for his own teeth.

"C-clear?"

Kirishima held onto her body keeping her locked into his darkened red eyes as he promised in a clear deep voice, "Yeah. First off, I will not touch you until you are my girlfriend. I don't do one-night stands, Ahri. I like you, and I refuse to disrespect you by giving you a title like friends with benefits when I want so much more. Secondly, if you ever tease me like you are right now when we are dating, I will not hesitate to take you to my bed and remind you what happens when you act up."

Dominant Kirishima.

He was one of the 7 wonders of this world.

Get on it Guinness World Records or whoever chose those random ass landmarks as the world's wonders. They needed to update that shit with a photo of Kirishima looking down at his girl. His long lashes cast a shadow over his glowing red eyes. His mane of spikey red hair framing his chiseled tan face and tumbled down his bare muscular shoulders just to lead her eyes to his nipples which she had wanted to bite since she saw him earlier.

Ahri closed her eyes. "Eijiro, can-can you, ummm repeat that first part again?"

Despite his dick screaming for release in Ahri, he chuckled, "I will not touch you until you are my girlfriend."

She nodded and licked her lips drawing his attention back there. "If you were to ask me any time in the future, aka now," his boyish grin spread across his face, "I'd totally say yes."

"I don't want to ask you just because you're horny, Ahri."

Ahri slammed her head against his bare chest which made Kirishima kiss the top of her head sympathetically. "Please stop being so respectful. It's too damn sexy!!"

Kirishima hugged her in his arms as the horny mood flowed out of the room. "I am sorry, cutie, but I want it to mean so much more than just a means to an end to get off."

"AGAIN! The respect!"

"Does it help if I mention that I totally imagined taking you over my knee and slapping her ass hard enough to leave my handprint on your cheek for at least the next few days?"

"NO! It makes you the damn devil!"

Ahri wrapped her arms around his bare torso, and he propped his chin up on her head as they just hung out for a little while longer.