𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚

Start from the beginning

"Yes, do you want me to help you with something?" She nods and I stand next to her, waiting for her orders.

"Do you want to cut some strawberries? The rest is almost ready" I go to the fridge taking out the fruit, she hands me a board and a knife, I start cutting, leaving them on a plate that she also passed to me.

She laughs as she looks at me, then goes back to her business and leaves me looking at her confused with furrowed brows.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing, Miss Romanoff." She looks at me with a smile, taking the eggs out of the pan, putting them to a plate.

"Whatever you say, Miss Y/L/N." A groan gets out of her, leaving everything on the counter to walk towards me, her hands landing on my hips pulling me backwards until my back slams into the wall.

"Say it again." her eyes darkening, her pupils dilating.

"Miss Y/L/N?" another groan leaves her lips before taking mine, a wild kiss is unleashed in the middle of our breakfast preparation, a moan comes out of me when I feel one of her legs sneak between mine.

My hands go to her waist, turning her being to the one against the wall now. She bites my bottom lip, making me tighten her grip, smirking when she lets go. My tongue enters her mouth stealing her a moan, her hands go to my neck deepening the kiss, god she is so addictive.

The lack of air forces us to separate, both of us panting, lustful looks, lips shiny from the exchange of saliva and a smell of burning.

"I guess I'll have to make toast again." she says with a laugh, reaching out the side of my arms to get the burnt bread out of the toaster, putting a new one on it.

"Do I still have to work hard to have you?" I ask with a smirk on my face, my eyebrows raised as I walk towards her again.

"Stop there, Miss Romanoff, I already told you what you have to do." she points the spatula at me.

"Yes, but with that kiss you gave me," I lean in to place a wet kiss on her neck, feeling her squirm at the contact of my lips against her skin "all I want is to fuck you right here on the counter." a strangled moan escapes her.

"No, not yet." Her pupils are dilated, she is as turned on as I am, but I have to control myself, I have to earn this.

Once everything is ready we have breakfast on the island, talking about how I mistook Lena for Liho today, laughing at my confusion. After all this we realized that it was already ten in the morning and Y/N went crazy.

"Y/N, stop, I'm your boss and I'm here with you, no one will scold you for being late." I take her by the shoulders to calm her down.

"Oh, yeah, you're right, I forgot that for a second." She lets out a sigh, sitting back down next to me.

"I'm not going to scold you, unless you want a punishment from me." a smirk appears on my face as I see how she squeezes her thighs, blushing slightly.

"Stop that, I can't think straight if you tell me all these things." she says with a soft laugh, as she continues to eat.

"What? You didn't say anything about this, about the flirt and tease, I can keep doing it and you clearly like it when I talk dirty to you." one of her hands goes up to her face, covering her eyes and letting her head fall into it. I laugh at her act, god I'm not going to stop teasing her now.

"You're absolutely right, Miss Romanoff, but I can do it too then." she looks at me with her raised eyebrows.

"Do you really think you can handle me, malyshka?" Y/N licks her bottom lip, then she takes it between her teeth to look at me, her defiant look turns me on.

"Yeah? Is that so, Miss Romanoff?" She gets off her stool, turning mine around and positioning herself between my legs, her hands running my thighs as she leans to me to place a wet kiss on my neck, her hot breath hitting my skin, I gulp when she whispers in my ear, "I think It's more than clear that I can handle you, Natasha."

She sits back down to drink her coffee, leaving me frustrated, confused, and wet. How? She lets out a giggle, watching me squirm in my seat.

We finished breakfast in silence, I gave her almost all week off, so she only has to come to work on Wednesday and only noon. We washed the dishes and tidied up the kitchen.

"I have to go, malyshka." Y/N makes the best puppy face of hers, pouting and I can't resist. 3My hands go to cup her cheeks, sucking on her lower lip, beginning a soft kiss. Her arms are crossed around my neck, deepening it. I do not want to leave.

"Thanks for coming and staying." She smiles at me as I grab my things to go.

"Thanks for the food, it was delicious." she walks me to the elevator, going down with me even though it wasn't necessary.

"Have a good day, Miss Romanoff." She looks at me, her eyes lighting up, posing on my lips.

"Same for you, Y/N." I lean down to place a small kiss on her lips and head out to my car.

I watch as she walks back inside, hugging herself from the cold and I make my way home. As soon as I arrived, Liho comes to greet me purring, I picked him up and go to the kitchen to give him his food.

"Sorry, baby, mommy didn't know she was going to sleep over." I put it down to serve him on his plate as he meows at me when I put it down.

I'm going to take a hot bath, it's really cold outside I was frezzing. I look for my pajamas, I plan to stay at home today, I get undressed and go to the bathroom, turning on the hot water and getting into the shower.

Thoughts run through my mind and they are all from Y/N, her face, her body, her hands, her moans, everything about her turns me on.

I get out of the shower earlier than planned, dry my body and go to my room, closing the door so Liho doesn't interrupt me. I lie naked on the bed and open the drawer of my nightstand taking out my best purchase.

One of my hands begins to run up my body, stopping at my already hard nipples, squeezing them, pulling them, moaning at the sensation.

The same hand lowers more, I spread my legs, my hand posing between them, I feel my fingers soaking with my arousal, unable to believe how can I be dripping for just thinking about her, god, what has she done to me?

I start to rub my clit, slowly to get ready, one of my fingers slides between my folds, thrusting into my entrance, moaning as I curl it inside me. A few thrust later another finger follows it, two digits working on me while with my other hand I search for my toy, turning it on at the slowest speed.

I put it on my clit, closing my legs at the contact, squeezing my thighs feeling it stronger. I speed up quickly, pulling my fingers out to align the toy with my entrance. I push in slow, feeling the vibrations send a shiver through my spine, arching my back as I feel the entire length inside me vibrating.

"Fuck!"

My mind leads me to imagine Y/N, imagining that she is the one touching me, imagining her between my legs, if she could leave me frustrated with a kiss, I don't want to know how she will leave me with more.

I feel the knot forming in my lower stomach, my walls clench around the toy, my hips move in search of more friction. My moans are incomprehensible by now.

I can only think of her, her hands running through my body, her tongue between my legs licking my dripping cunt and that's all I needed to cum. Her name falling from my lips like a prayer.

I let it in, riding my high, reaching overstimulation, feeling my next orgasm forming, one of my hands moving the toy in and out at a fast pace and the other rubbing my clit.

Again that feeling of not being able to hold it anymore makes me explode, having to pull the toy out as my back arches, my chest rises and falls brutally, my parted lips panting for air. Cumming again, dripping onto the sheets, making a mess onto my bed.

What did you do to me, Y/N?

A/N: Hii there, I bet you didn't even expect this lol oh I wish I could see your reactions, let me know what you think as always!