Chapter 8, Tabi Captured by Salem, Defeating Salem for Good

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Team RTSW was Taking a Few Days Off, So They Could Take Care Of the Kids They Saved From the House in the Grimmlands.

💛Era's POV🎤

I Woke up In Someone's Bed, With a Cat On My Abdomen and My Brother, Max Who Was Sleeping Still.

I Got up Slowly so As To Not Disturb The Cat, Max, Or The People Still Sleeping In the Other Beds, I Got up and Went to the Door, Opened and Closed it Quietly Going down The Hall, In what I Think was a School? It doesn't matter, As Long as I Don't Meet That Old Man, Then Me and My Brother will be Fine With the Others who saved us.

"Oh? Who are you? I've Haven't Seen You Before?"

I Remember That Voice... No Not him, Please Not Him, I Looked up at An Old Man Who Stood a Couple of Feet Away From me, with A Green Coat, Glasses, and a Cane.

*💭No... Not Him, Please, Not the One That Hurt Us... please!*💭 I Stepped Back From him and Went to Run away But he Grabbed my arm, I Yanked it away and Ran, Still afraid, After All These years.

I Heard Him Call For me To Come Back But I didn't Stop.

"Wait! Little Girl Stop! I'm not going to hurt you!"

But I Thought Otherwise *💭Yeah Right, You Bastard!*💭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Max, Era's Brother Woke up And So Did Tabi, They Felt Something Was Wrong, Horrible Wrong. When Max Went to Wake His Sister, He Found Her Gone.

{Mister! Mister! My Sister Is Gone!} Max Said And Tabi Nodded Waking Up Ruv, His Boyfriend Who Got the Others Up At Tabi's Request.

{What's The Matter Tabi?} Ruv asked

Era's Gone, Max and I Woke Up and Felt Something Was wrong And Max Found That His Sister Was Not here When we Woke up

{What!? We Have to Find Her, Salem Might Grab Her While We Are Looking Here. Let's Go To Ozpin, He Might Know Where She Is!} Ruv said Grabbing Max's Hand While Going out the Door. The Others and Tabi Followed him.

~When They Got There~

{Ozpin, Were Is Era Have you Seen Her?} Ruv Asked As They all Came in With Max Right Beside Ruv.

"I Have, I'm Guessing This is Her Brother?" Ozpin said looking at him

Yes, These Two Were at The House In the Grimmlands, We Saved Them Just in Time. Tabi said

Now Where is She? Tabi asked Going Up To his Desk With Red Eyes.

"She Ran Away From me, And I Think I Know Why, Do you Remember The Tale I Told You About The Four Maidens and Amber?" Ozpin asked Getting a Nod From Tabi

Yeah, Why? Are you Connected To Salem and These Kids? Tabi asked and Ozpin Nodded

"Yes, In One Of my Lives as a Reincarnation, I Was In a Bad Place at the time and I Came Across These Kids, Era and Max. At The Time I Didn't Know I Hurt Them When I Left Them In that House in the Grimmlands, I Thought They Would Be Safe There. I Guess I Was Wrong. Ozpin Replied His Face Morphing into a Guilty Expression.

You... What!? I'm Going To Kill Salem and Then You. You Bastard, Era's 7! Tabi Said With Red Eyes Going Out Of His Office. The Others Followed Shortly After.