Chapter 6, An Alpha Wyvern Attack on Vale, BF Mommy Mearest and GF help

🗣️Third's POV🗣️

Ruv, Tabi Whitty, and Sarv Were Sleeping Soundly When The Alarm in every dorm Went Off waking them Up,

Ruv Got Up and looked over at Tabi Who, For The Most part, Was Awake {Tabi, Whitty! Go Check On The City Of Vale and Sarv You're With me, We'll Check On Ozpin and See What's going on!} Alright Let's Go! Alright, be Safe! Tabi said As Whitty and Tabi Went out the door towards The City of Vale, Ruv, and Sarv Went towards The elevators To get to Ozpin's office

🎤Ruv's POV🎤

We were going towards the elevator doors at a Fast pace, as they opened and Closed I pulsed my Aura Subconsciously and my Aura went as far as the Bottom of the academy, I felt another aura but it was weak 💭*The elevator Could go to a secret room? What are you hiding Ozpin?*💭 I thought as The door opened and I felt Ozpin's Aura Spike in Worning, I pulled back to let him know who it was and Stepped out to the Elevator doors and Into his Office, Ozpin With his Cane gripped in his hand Tightly relaxed Slightly at seeing us Ozpin are you alright? What's Going On? And Please tell the Truth! *Sigh* Okay I guess I deserve that... Well for one I was Cursed by the gods and The one you know as Salem Was cursed by the gods also, She was cursed by the god of Darkness and I, Myself was Cursed by The god of light to live forever until my Task is Done Ozpin Said, Making me frown in Thought 💭*Salem can't be Killed can She? She Can be just not by anything to do with weapons, But with The eyes, Silver eyes in fact Since She's been Tainted by darkness like the Grimm, She can be Frozen like a Statue! My Demon said Hmm I have an Idea*💭 {Ozpin?} Yes? {Salem, She can be Killed} How did- {She can be Killed by The Eyes, The Sliver Eyes of a Maiden} I said as I pointed at My eyes for efficiency, Then How, I... How did you figure it out? He asked, looking Defeated as He sat down in his chair, I Hummed {My Demon Helped me out But back To the topic at hand How far does The Elevator go Down?} Ozpin Sighed Looking older now than ever Before, He looked down at his desk and said It goes down to The bunkers That Were Built under The academy before Beacon was here and there is a Maiden, Amber who was The Fall maiden before she was sealed to keep her powers as a Maiden away from evil Hands Like Cinder He said So She's Down there Barely alive and Is Most Definitely suffering in pain and a coma Until Someone with the quality's for a maiden be it Women Or Man gets Passed on to that person? That's Right and I think I found The next maiden if you would Allow it, Of course, Ruv? {Hm Who is it?} I asked Curious It's... He looked nervous now probably afraid he would expect me to be angry with him if he said The wrong thing, It's Tabi, Ruv I was Frozen in place *💭What*💭 {Why?} My Voice was Ice Cold and Hard Well He has the qualities of a Maiden- I Slammed my fist on the Desk hard cracking the Wood and Startling Ozpin, My Eyes Glowing a Dark Purple hue {If you hurt him I swear to god I'll Kill you Myself!} I said and he nodded quickly, I Swear I won't hurt Him! He said Looking Scared for his Life, Reincarnated or not.

{Good, Now to get This started, We will go get him, But he has to agree first and Foremost Otherwise I won't Risk his life in your Little game you call Remnant} Ozpin Noded Again as We turned to leave Thank you he said {Don't Thank me, Thank Tabi If he agrees to This} I said as We Left

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

As Whitty and I went to The City of Vale, we Saw A Lot of Grimm around and People Were Scared for their lives, We Looked up at the Tallest Tower and There was A Grimm on the Tower, It was A Wyvern, It was a Dragon Grimm and it was Terrifying

Whitty? Yeah? Can you Evacuate The people here to Vale's bullheads? I can, What are you going to Do? I'm Going to Find Ruv and Sarv! Alright, Be safe Alright? I don't want Ruv After My head if you were to die Here, I Chuckled at that, I could imagine it Alright Whitty You Too! I said as I ran off back to the School hopefully to Find Ruv and Sarv and ask What was going on