I had to keep reminding myself of that sickening thought, I hated being her professor wanting to do things that a professor cannot do with their student.

"That's Ella, sweet girl," Mrs. Ruth spoke up, smiling as she looked at them, "Sad she will be leaving after she graduates back to New York," She sighed, shaking her head.

Leaving?

New York?

It intrigued me to find out just why she would want to leave the girl clearly loved being here. Apart of me felt my heart crack upon hearing that... I didn't want her to leave.

Shaking my head at my own thoughts, I walked towards them and immediately Athena's eyes caught mine, her smile widened as her eyes lit up, bouncing excitedly as she tugged on Ella's hand.

I chuckled, smiling widely at my daughter, crouching down I held out my hands waiting for what was about to come.

"Papa!," She squealed, letting go of Ella's hand and sprinting towards me.

"Careful, la mia piccola principessa (my little princess)," I scolded lightly, breathing out a chuckle.

She through herself into me, her little arms wrapping around my neck as I stood up, kissing the crown of her head and tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I made a new friend, papa," She smiled excitedly, "She is really nice. She looks like a princess just like you say I do."

She really does.

I wanted to say, silently agreeing with my six year old but smiled instead. My eyes wondered to Ella who stood a few feet away with rosy cheeks, smiling at my daughter and I's interaction.

"Is that so, piccola leone (little lion)?," I smiled, placing her to her feet as she squirmed to be put down.

She hummed, smiling as she ran over to Ella grabbing onto her hand and pulling her towards me. Ella gave me one of her sweet heartwarming shy smiles.

"This is Ella, papa, but she said I can call her El," Athena bounced on her feet, smiling up at Ella, "This is my papa, El."

The interaction made my heart sore with pride and happiness. I could not take my eyes off Ella, I never could, but today in her short plaid skirt I have only been imagining the most vulgar thoughts of her and I.

My daughter was right, Ella is no less than a princess herself.

"Professor Mariano," Ella's angelic voice hit my ears, sultry at its finest yet so innocent and pure.

I nodded, giving her light smile, we both watched as Athena forgot I was even standing here and ran off to play in the park, giggling.

Ella stood beside me and my eyes casted down to her watching her smile as she looked at my daughter, giving her a small wave with her tiny delicate fingers that I'm sure are soft and smooth.

"Athena, goddess of wisdom: warfare and craftwork," Ella pointed out, smiling like always, "So it is true, all your family does have Greek Gods and Goddesses names."

I chuckled, nodding, "I would never lie to you, Ms. Montgomery," My lips curling into a smirk, "No tienes idea de lo que me hace esa pollera, Florecita (you have no idea what that skirt is doing to me, little flower)," I mumbled in Spanish, my Italian was obviously not safe enough seeing as she understood.