Let go.

꧁༒☬Art by: M4R5☬༒꧂

I stand still. It's dark everywhere. I feel hands reach out to me as I speak. "Please...let go of me..." I hear footsteps. A girl with long hair in a white gown.

"Hello, my lovely." "You again.." I reply with a tired sigh. It's tiring to see her . "How's life I guess." I look at her as she speaks. She has weathered bones and her face is all dark and I can see only her eyes.

"I need to go back to my kids. So please stop...making me look like an idiot. Stop appearing out of nowhere and talking to me." I say as I look down with my hands held back with the giant hands.

"You know...running away won't do you good. Let him out. Let me out. "

No, not this again....

Stop stop stop. I just want to go back to my family...please...please

Suddenly i fall onto the dark floor, which was covered with water. This...is my mind...this place....

I feel fresh air come in as I see light. "You were happy, why did you lose everything?" She asked as she hugged me from behind. I looked out to see. A happy family, my father in his army uniform, my mother in her white cardigan, holding onto father's shoulder, making sure she doesn't fall as father was carrying her and running away. As for the children...they were screaming with joy. My eldest brother, my older sister, my brother.

I want to join them..."Can i?" I looked back at the girl. She kept quite and nodded. I walked up to the family as they settled down. "G-guys? Mother? Father?" They all looked at me quietly. "Mum told you to bring cookies! Why didn't you bring them?" I hear my elder brother speak. "S-sorry brother. "Can I stay?" I asked as I came closer.

"Not yet." I heard a man speak out with a dark voice. "Not yet." He repeats his words. I look back to see his face. It wasn't the man from my dreams. It was him...

He's back...but why now...?

"I still, need to be by your side. I still need to protect you. You have to live. You have to! You do have a family! They are waiting! They really are! Don't leave yet my dear!" He spoke as he came closer. I looked at him, it was a black panther. He comes closer after morphing himself into a human. His long black hair flows in the air as he hugs me.

"Come back to them. They need you."

I felt warm air surround me as he hugged me, they.....My children....No....I have...I have to go back!

"Yes, your right." I said as I look at him.

"There will be a time when they won't need me, mark my words."

I say as I feel the wind flow right through me. I feel my wrists grow. Flowers grow through my wrists. I let them grow. Let them take over my body. I feel them grow through my throat. Through my lungs. I lay down. I feel suffocated but....It's true.

I need to go back.

I open eyes to the light which was blinding me.....I smell medicines which make my nose itchy, I can feel something down my throat...what the...!

I cough out the pipe (which is used for transferring food in mouth) and throw on the ground it frustration, my head is spinning. The kids...I need to search for them!
I remove the things which were attached to me for my heart rate check, quickly.
The doctors come in, pushing me down on the bed. "Ma'am please calm down! Please!" I stay still as I hear this. "Do you know your-""Yes, Rei Toshihori, mother of twins, Ryuu and Honoko. How are they?" I asked as I interrupted the doctor. He looked at me in surprise and smiled warmly, "They're fine. Ryuu ended up breaking a hand and Honoko broke her leg. But it's been a month or two so they are okay." He said while rubbing my shoulders, trying to calm me down.

"And how long was I out?" I asked looking at my hands, all covered in bandages. "6 weeks."
6 weeks is pretty long, but what's more longer is 6 years of coma. Thank god I didn't have that.

I try to get up however I fall back on the bed. The strength has left my body. Woah, this is a dangerous thing then, being in coma.

"Will you call my family?" I asked as I looked at the doctor in curiosity. "Yes, of course! Your kids were so worried about you that they were even ready to burn this whole place if they didn't find you." He said in the most scared tone I've ever heard.

I chuckled slightly before sighing. I look at the door which was open....

I see the white haired man, I forgot his name...what was it again? 

He smiled and came closer to me, holding a bouquet of flowers. He kept the flower next to me and whispered in my ear as he did. "Welcome back miss Toshihori."

"Who are you again? I'm sorry it's just I know you but-" "Shirou, Shirou Ogami miss."

I smile warmly, something about this man has changed...

Wait, my kids!

"Are the twins okay?" I asked as I gave my hand to the doctor beside me. "Yes, they' re fine." He said in a reassuring manner. I was relaxed at that point. But I was still afraid, will my husband find us? If so then we will have to go back to that house. No I don't want to go back, nor do the kids.

I should stay strong from now onwards. 

"Shirou...I want to join your force"

(A/n: IM BACK AHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAA Im finally back! Holidays have started yaaassssayayayy so yea here's the chap lol)

Baby Ryuu' s sketch

Illustration for this chap!

YAYYAAYYA See ya in the next chap!!