The family I loved..

(A/N: GUYS I CAN'T DRAW! WAAAAH MY MOM LOCKED MY TABLET AWAY. *sob* Me cri, but ig I will try practicing on paper. so eh.)

"I stare at the sky...how was your life...?

Did you get enough chances...?

Did you get time to...love yourself....?

My dear silver wolf....Ginrou....Why come to me...?

Our fate has been severed...it's just that now we are foes...

But...if I rebirth like a pheonix which turned into ash...would you...

Fly with me?" 

I walk down the alley and go home as Mr. wolf man goes on being grumpy. My mind keeps on thinking about that poem, someone wrote it. But...who?

I reach the house and walk upstairs. I enter just to see the kids and the old couple awake. I smile warmly "Good morning everyone!" I say in a gentle voice. Melissa keeps the plate down and smiles.

 "Where did you go mom? We were scared you left us." My heart wrenches as Ryuu speaks. "I'm so sorry Ryuu. I really didn't mean too. I was just out with uncle Ogami." I said patting Ryuu's head. 

We sit down at the table to eat breakfast. Kuro ends up landing on Ryuu's head this time and Ryuu giggles as he eats his food. I smile and continue to eat until my gaze follows a...wolf?

An Idol sitting in the other part of the room, it looks like....

"Silver wolf?" I speak as I look at the idol.

"That's right! How did you know?" Melissa said in curiousty.

"That wolf always came in my dreams when I was a little girl." I said..to be honest every night I heard a howl...it always scared me...

"Oh my! Maybe The Great Silver Wolf was calling you here for safety!" Gem said as a wild guess.

"Who is the wolf either way?" I asked as I eat my sandwich. "The silver wolf is the great protector of our land. He has been with us for a so many years. He protects every beastmen. And he will always forever." Gem said in happiness. 

I wasn't happy exactly....protect forever? That wolf needs a break. "Is there any other animal like that wolf?" I asked.

"Hm. Not that I know of. But there were many animals like the great silver wolf. But one of them was evil of them all." I tilt my head. "Who is it?" 

"The black Jaguar, known for it's destruction, war, death, bloodshed. They say it rebirths after 100 years every time. But nothing like that exists because our Great Silver Wolf had wiped them out. Now it only lives as a myth." Gem said putting his hands up in the air and acting like as if he is sprinkling glitter over the kids.

"Hm, sad." I said in a low voice so that nobody hears. 

I get up and pick my plate and put it in the sink as I had finished eating. A flash appears infront of my eyes. "Break the loop" I accidentally murmur. "Hm?" Nazuna comes from behind as she was done. "Oh nothing! Just uhh it just came out of my mouth for no reason" I said. She smiles and puts her plate in the sink.

Shit, I gotta mutter out something like a shithead eh?

But one thing is for sure, wolf man ain't gonna accept me. I need to stay calm, and focus on my kids futures. I see Michiru and Nazuna grab their bags. "Okay we are off to college! See ya!" Nazuna said to all of us. (A/N: Uhhh It's  been 2 years since the show so they prob be 20 eh?)

I was quite surprised, college here? Wow that's incredible then. I mean education is alot here then. "Okay well Kids! Come on go take shower! We will go and see what we can do in Anima city and find ourselves a home!" 

The kids run in the bath room. "I'm going in!" "No! I'm first!" I sigh as I hear the kids yell. "Honoko goes first okay?" I said. Honoko starts to sass her way in the bathroom with her towel. and sticks her tongue at her brother. (A/N: Slayy queen, go gurllll)

Ryuu groans as he turns into his beast form, his beast form is a wolf, that too a mixture of black and white. And So is Honoko. Since they are twins, but fraternal.

I look as it leaves only me and Shirou as the old couple had left to go to the market. "So uhh Hey...Again.." I said nervously. 

"If you need to be a resident, you must go to the city hall." He spoke as he read the newspaper. "Wait your going to let me stay?" I asked, he nods slightly. I try my best not to run and hug him. But what to do! I come to him and ruffle his silver hair...So...soft! 

"What are you doing now..?" He said looking at me. "Your hair is super fluffy! I like it! I'm going to keep fingers in it forever!" I smile. He sighs and and continues reading. As I sit next to him and continue to ruffle his hair and Kuro ends up resting on my head.

"Why do you sleep on her Kuro? Is she to your liking that much?" He asked as Kuro caws in satisfaction. He grabs his bird and places him on the table. Like as if he hates it that Kuro is resting on my head. Oh probably he hates me lol.

I continue to ruffle his hair, he looks irritated. I remove my hand slowly. "Why did you....never mind." I hear him murmur. Did he like it? AWWWW HE REALLY IS A GOOD BOYYYY!!!!

"Mom! Can I have one too? Pleasee!!" I hear Ryuu plead. I nod "Sure! Come here!" 

Shirou's Pov:

I sigh as I hear the kid, well it's a thing we as wolfs are addicted to. A scratch, either way let the kid enjoy while he gets it. I look as the kid jumps in her arms. How it was as the kid wags his tail in happiness. Until-

The kid glares at me as he hugs his mother. Wow damn. It's as if I stole something from him. Or am I...?  (A/N: Shirou doing his mo-)

Oh cuz his mom ruffled my hair? Wow this kid.....heh I like him.

He turns into his human form as his hair is being ruffled by his mom. "Though you do need a shower Ryuu. Your hair is super oily." she said laughing. He huffs as he folds his arms. "S-so does he!" He pointed at me, kid doesn't even know that I showered way before than anybody woke up.

"I did kid." I said as I kept the newspaper away. As interest took over my mind, "Oh really! What was there as a shampoo huh?" "Hmm, why is that needed?" "See he didn't!" He said as he looks away. I feel like I am playing with a grumpy mouse. But actually he is a cub. 

Rei chuckles gently. 

(A/N: I need a shower pls.)

I smile slightly, seeing her smile reminds me of....her...

"Ginrou! Come on! I have no time I must leave! Come onn! My Colonel wont be happy!"

"Come on he won't be angry by just 34 minutes delay now will he?" She looks at me in a pissed off manner. "Of course he will be. Anyways I have to go! Bye love!"

I look at Rei as she gets up from her seat, "Mom! I'm done!" The girl said as she wrapped herself with her towel. I avert my eyes as I don't want to see. I hear Rei run and grab the daughter as she shuts the door.

I look at Ryuu who had closed his eyes. "So kid, why stare at me like that eh?" I asked as I cross my arms. He smiles. "Do you like my mother?" He asked in a creepy smily way. "Uh no-""Good you better not. Even if you did shut your mouth and keep it to yourself." 

Damn it this is weird. The kid is only 5 how does he know how to threaten?

"Kid, I hate your mother." He stops and stares at me. "Oh really? That's sad." He said looking down. "I only meant it as a joke! But hey you just...if you like her....please just don't break her heart okay? Promise?" He said pulling his pinky finger out. And what to do. I did the same as I locked my pinky finger with his. 

I don't know why but....I feel...Like this family needs me....

(A/N: AIGHT OKAY UHHH EXAMS ARE STARTING AND SORRY BUT HAVE TO CUT THIS SHORT CUZ MY RIGHT EYE IS ACHING SOOO MUCHH!!!! GAH! AIGHT UH TAKE CARE U GUYUS! SEE YA IN FUTURE CHAPS AND THANKS FOR 70 READS!)