Loona: Look, I'm sorry, Y/N, but the others need to know stuff like this. You're not mad at me, are you?

Just by the way she said that, I could tell she thought I hated her for doing that.

Y/N: No, I'm not mad; I just would have preferred if that stayed between us instead of everyone.

Moxxie: Y/N, we were going to set up an intervention; that's what this meeting was going to be originally, but since Loona decided to talk to you last night, we canceled It and brought business things up instead.

Blitzo: Y/N, we're all a family here, and there's nothing I take more seriously than my employee's mental health.

Loona: True.

Millie: He's right.

Moxxie: I can conform.

Blitzø: I'm not going to stand by and watch you suffer more than I know you already did.

I look at the four in shock, already thinking of me as part of a family. I thought It would take a little longer than 5 days or so. Soon after that, Millie walked over to me, standing on the table, and hugged me, nuzzling her face on my cheek, while Moxxie walked over and gave me a small pat on the back, followed by Loona, who hugged me a little tight, while Blitz wrapped his tail around all of us.

Everyone: WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks guys; you don't know how much I needed this.

Moxxie: We kind of did that was the whole poi -

Loona: Way to kill the mood, fatty.

Moxxie:Right, sorry, my bad.

Blitzø: Alright, with that finally taken care of, who wants to celebrate?

Everyone: FUCK YEAH!

We all walked out of the building and headed to (insert restaurant here). Once we arrived, we sat in a booth looking at a menu.

Y/N: So I'm paying, right?

Millie: Please tell me you're joking.

Y/N: If I'm not allowed to pay, why not?

Loona: Come on, you know why.

Y/N: You know what? That's fair.

Moxxie: Do you even have any money anyway?

Y/N: Another good point.

Blitzø: So we will split the bill four ways since Y/N has no money.

Millie Sounds fair to me.

Moxxie: So what does everyone feel like getting?

Blitzø: I think I might just get a cheeseburger. What about you, Loony?

Loona: Hey, don't call me that in public.

She looked down, embarrassed, not making eye contact with anyone, not even me.

Loona: I'll just have a steak.

Millie: I think I might try their chicken; what about you, Moxxie?

Moxxie: I'm thinking about trying their soup, perhaps.

Y/N: Hey Loona, how big is their steak?

Loona: Around 25 oz, why?

Y/N: Since I've never tried their steak, I might as well try it, right?

Blitzø: Hey, anyone up for that shot game we play at the office?

Loona: Count me In.

Millie:Oh, come on, Loona always wins.