The Philosophers Stone: Part 18

[That Halloween night, the great hall has floating Jack O'Lanterns in place of the candles. Hazel notices an empty spot on the bench.]

"Ooooo Halloween!" Rodolphus says making Bellatrix look over at him like he is crazy. "What? I like Halloween!"

Hazel: Where's Hermione?
Neville: Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying.

Some people send glares over at Ron taking a liking to all three of them so far and seeing one of them hurt, they don't take lightly to that. Ronn just shrinks in his seat.

[Hazel glances at Ron with a disapproving look on her face; Ron shrugs. Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes running into the Great Hall in panic.]

"What has him all panicked?" Remus questions thinking something is very wrong.
"I'm sure if you would shut up we would find out," James says jokingly sticking his tongue out.

Quirrell: TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!! [Dumbledore rises from his seat in concern. Everyone look at Quirrell and he stops and there is utter silence.] Thought you ought to know.

"HOW THE FUCK DID A TROLL GET INTO HOGWARTS," Regulus yells out and his mother sends him a disapproving look but he doesn't care.
"This better not be some sick joke some is playing," The Prewett twins say together with a deadly glare which scares multiple people.
"That would risk them getting expelled so I don't think that would be the case," Remus says with a thoughtful look.
"But Trolls are stupid, someone had to let it in," Bellatrix says suprising everyone not expecting her to speak up, "But I love the reaction by him." There's the Bellatrix everyone knew. The crazy one.

[He passes out. The room is silent, and then everyone freaks out, screaming and running.]

"WHAT WHY DID HE PASS OUT?!" Sirius yells out.
"To think that's the DADA professor," Snape says rolling his eyes.
All the mothers are freaking out worrying about their child with a Troll in Hogwarts not knowing what was going to be happening. Ron and Hazel glance at each other which doesn't go unnoticed by Remus.
"What did you two do?" Remus questions.
"Nothing... yet..." Hazel respons not explaining further.

Dumbledore: SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE! [Everyone stops and calms down.] Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

"But our common room is in the Dungeons?!" Narcissa says looking at her headmaster in shock.
"Don't worry mother, we were all safe," Draco says.

Girl: Hufflepuff, this way!
Boy: Stay together!
[Snape looks aghast, and he walks out through a doorway. A bit later, Percy is leading the house down a corridor.]

"Where are you going Snape," James growls out feeling very protective.
"How would I know Potter," Snape says rolling his eyes.
"You have to admit that is pretty suspicious," Barty snickers out.

Percy: Gryffindors, keep up please. And stay alert!
Hazel: How could a troll get in?
Ron: Not by itself. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes. [Suddenly, Hazel stops and pulls Ron aside.] What?
Hazel: Hermione! She doesn't know!

"Please tell me you went and got a professor?" Lily asks hopeful.
"This is Hazel we are talking about right?" Theo asks.
"Yes idiot." Blaise just looks at his friend in shock when he responds.
"Ok... so we know for a fact that she isn't going to go and get a professor," Theo says with a shrug, "Sooooo ACTION!"
"Wait- what do you mean by that?" Lily asks Theo deadly calm.
"NOTHING!" Theo says quickly hiding behind Blaise.